No announcement yet.

Pick your top 5 locks (with spread).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams have been forced to pass on Miami. Their run defense was dominating at the begining of the season.

Playing the Dolphins should pose a bigger challenge to brady than the Titans or the Bucs, still, Brady's gonna torch them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think the bye week might pull it off against the browns.

Comment

I forgot the word "ranked" in there, between "better" and "pass." My point was not supposed to be that Tampa had a better secondary than Miami, just that Miami's is not very good either.

Comment

Hey hey hey, no thread hijacking!

Anyone betting CFB?

OU is -6 against Nebraska. Get it while it's hot.

Okie Lite is -7.5 versus Iowa State.

Comment

Oregon -7 vs. Stanford. Cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Oregon -7 vs. Stanford. Cake.
              You have no idea how much i've been cracking my head over that game. It seems soooo easy, but i can also see how Stanford pulls an upset, or at least close to an upset and Oregon wins in the last second.

I got ****** over also for not putting my bet in on time because the line about a day and a half ago was -6.

Point is, it's a road game after a huge win for Oregon, and the Pac-10 is whack.

Comment

Michigan -6.5 vs. Purdue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow_Nation View Post
                  I think the bye week might pull it off against the browns.
                  I heard that the browns got +14 points against the bye.
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Chargers +4.5

The Giants are struggling and giving up big games to QBs, Philip Rivers should be able to take advantage of this.

Lions +10

I like the points here, for some reason I don't see the Seahawks generating much offense.

49ers -4

I only give 4 and I get the 49ers (who could conceivably be 5-2) against the Titans (who could conceivably be 0-7)? I'll take it.

Steelers -3

Didn't we see this game last week? At least something similar to it.

Colts -9

The Colts have never lost to the Texans in Indy, and the Texans defense isn't performing all that well.
                    Last edited by Dam8610; 11-04-2009, 05:21 PM.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      I heard that the browns got +14 points against the bye.
                      Bye easily covers.

Comment

Watch out for the Falcons-Redskins game. The Skins are coming off of a bye and could pose a problem for the Falcons offense (just like the Bears and Cowboys did, when they had their bye to prepare for us). Our defense will shut down Washington's offense, but it might be a hard fought game, only because WAS had the bye.

Other games I like:

Packers -10 @ Buccaneers - Packers offense might be able to cover the spread against a Allen-less defense.

Panthers +13.5 @ Saints - We have a winner. The Saints starting DT is out for 6-8 weeks and Turner was able to gash them up the middle. Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams will have big days. If that isn't enough, look at the last times the Panthers went to New Orleans; John Fox hasn't lost to the Saints in an away game during his stay in CAR.

* 2008: Panthers, 33-31 (FG with :01 remaining)
                        * 2007: Panthers, 16-13 (FG with :00 remaining)
                        * 2006: Panthers, 31-21
                        * 2005: Panthers, 27-10 (at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, La.)
                        * 2004: Panthers, 32-21
                        * 2003: Panthers, 23-20 (FG with 10:25 left in OT)
                        * 2002: Panthers, 10-6 (eliminated Saints from playoffs)
                        Lions +10 @ Seahawks - Lions aren't covering this.

Titans +4 @ 49ers - The 49ers might be able to win big against the terrible Titans.

Chargers +4.5 @ Giants - Giants are really banged up and it shows in their play. They are having a hard time stopping an offense and I expect Chargers to put up a good fight, and maybe win.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Yeah, that Carolina/New Orleans line is starting to look tempting. Carolina isn't as bad as I thought they were, they might be in the WC race at the end of the year and they should be able to run the ball on the Saints without Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            You have no idea how much i've been cracking my head over that game. It seems soooo easy, but i can also see how Stanford pulls an upset, or at least close to an upset and Oregon wins in the last second.

I got ****** over also for not putting my bet in on time because the line about a day and a half ago was -6.

Point is, it's a road game after a huge win for Oregon, and the Pac-10 is whack.
                            Hope no one bet on this game.

Comment

My pick five for this week was..

Texans +9
                              @ Colts

Redskins +10 @ Falcons

Packers -10 @ Buccaneers

Lions +10 @ Seahawks

Titans +4 @ 49ers

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post