Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your top 5 locks (with spread).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    I'll take:

    Seahawks -10 vs Detroit. Seattle beats up on patsies at home and Detroit is terrible.

    Ravens -3 vs Cinci. I think the Bengals will feel the loss of Odom upfront and like the Ravens here, think they could be on a little run.

    Texans +9 at Indy. Colts arent going 16-0 but they may win here, in a close one. I like the shift to Moats at RB, take Houston.

    Saints -13.5 vs Panthers. A lot of points but Carolina is terrible despite beating the cards. 30-10 final.

    Steelers -3 at Denver. The Broncos are returning to earth i think and will go Steelers by a TD.
    Even when Denver sucked they've always had our number in Denver. An improved OL will help but their offense is the exact style that annihilates our defense. The reliable short passing game.

    Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

    Comment


    • #47
      put your scratch on these.

      i do unit bets using $25 units...current lines per sportsbook.

      baltimore -3...3 units ($75)
      the ravens are undefeated with gaither playing....plus the defense seems to have gotten their swagger back, bad news for benson....statement game.

      s.f. -4...1 unit ($25)
      i like the s.f. run defense led by p. willy against a titans team that is heavily reliant on the run...its worth some action.

      s.f./tenn UNDER 40.5....3 units ($75)
      i dont think tenn score more than 10 points and s.f. isnt going to excactly light it up either.

      dallas ML (+120)...1 unit ($25)
      a lil scratch on the premier game...picking dallas to win str8 up 25 against 30.

      pitt/denver UNDER 40...2 units ($50)
      i like how both defenses match up...denvers pass defense matches up perfectly with the steelers scheme and pitts run defense is bad news for a denver team that loves to run the ball.

      Comment


      • #48
        Ouch bro on that Ravens game. I thought the Bengals were good enough to win, and they were getting points, at home, against a team they had already beaten. I stayed away from that game.

        The Packers ****** me though. Bad.

        Comment


        • #49
          I thought people would lose money on that game. The Packers were embarrassing today. Horrible play on the line on both sides of the game and our GM and coach are losing my confidence more every week.

          Thanks to BK for the sig

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            Falcons, Packers, Cards, Phins and Eagles. Eagles are hte only won I'm iffy on but I think they'll win by a touchdown so I think they're a solid bet. Falcons and Packers should rape, I like the cards to beat the bears and the phins will keep it close if not win.
            And this is why I no longer am allowed to gamble. Would've put most of my money on Green Bay, then won most of it back with the other games and then put big money on Philly to get me back in the black for the week, which would guarantee Dallas gets the W.

            BK

            Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

            Comment


            • #51
              Can't believe i didn't bet on the Falcons. Everyone was calling it.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Can't believe i didn't bet on the Falcons. Everyone was calling it.
                As an NFC East fan you should know better than anyone jut how terrible washington is.

                BK

                Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  As an NFC East fan you should know better than anyone jut how terrible washington is.
                  I just didn't think the Falcons were gonna blow them out, they have a pathetic defense, and Matt Ryan came back down to earth.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                    Panthers - +13.5 is huge. They got the run game going last week and I think theyl be able to establish that presence against New Orleans aswell.

                    Broncos +3 - Undefeated team at home plus points? I'll take that everyday.

                    Dolphins +10.5 - The Dolphins will run the ball all day to keep Brady and company off the field, similar to what they did to the Colts. Pats win, but not by 10.

                    Giants -4.5 - I like the Giants to rebound and have a big win over San Diego.

                    Bengals +3 - I like the bengals to beat a suspect Ravens secondary. That defense can't stop Palmer and company at home.
                    3-1 so far with MNF to go.

                    Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      Can't believe i didn't bet on the Falcons. Everyone was calling it.
                      Everyone was calling the Packers, too. See my first line below . . . ;)


                      Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                      Be bold. Win big. Parlay the Falcons & Packers.

                      Redskins +10 @ Falcons - I will be shocked if this one doesn't climb to 14.5 by gameday. Skins in the Georgia dome without Cooley who has been their most consistent weapon - it's going to be ugly.

                      Packers -10 @ Buccaneers - Buccs are so bad they won't be able to capitalize on the bye week.

                      Chiefs +6.5 @ Jaguars - The Chiefs are not very good and MJD should tear them up.

                      Lions +10 @ Seahawks - Nothing fixes a team's problems like a date with the Lions. See: Rams, St. Louis.

                      Dolphins +10.5 @ Patriots - 2 big wins where Brady looked like his old self again to boost confidence and a bye week . . . yeah, the Phins won't keep this one close.


                      Just for the fun of it, here are my picks on the rest:
                      Cardinals +3 @ Bears
                      Panthers +13.5 @ Saints
                      Titans +4 @ 49ers
                      Chargers +4.5 @ Giants
                      Cowboys +3 @ Eagles
                      Steelers -3 @ Broncos
                      Ravens -3 @ Bungles
                      Texans +9 @ Colts
                      2 for 5 in my top 5. 3 for 7 in the others, too. Even if I'm right on the Steelers game I wouldn't break even. Which is probably why, when it comes to gambling establishments, Elvis left the building a few years back and doesn't plan to return.

                      Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                        Texans +9 @ Colts - Texans always play the Colts hard and they have the O to keep up.


                        Cardinals +3 @ Bears

                        The Cards have a decent chance to WIN without the points yeah it is in the windy city but I don't trust the bears secondary.

                        Lions +10 @ Seahawks

                        Homer throwing money away but Lofa is out I think Walter Jones is out if Truf is out and Calvin is back they should keep it close.

                        Titans +4 @ 49ers

                        CJ = MJ

                        Steelers -3 @ Broncos

                        Although they play well the steelers O-Line is going to have real trouble against DOOM! which means that the Steelers will have to keep guys in and lets not forget Champ and B-Dawk in the secondary.
                        3 out of 4 with the only loss being due to a INT for TD in the final seconds.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                        DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                        Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          This was not a good weekend... **** you Packers. **** you.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
                            put your scratch on these.

                            i do unit bets using $25 units...current lines per sportsbook.

                            baltimore -3...3 units ($75)
                            the ravens are undefeated with gaither playing....plus the defense seems to have gotten their swagger back, bad news for benson....statement game.

                            s.f. -4...1 unit ($25)
                            i like the s.f. run defense led by p. willy against a titans team that is heavily reliant on the run...its worth some action.

                            s.f./tenn UNDER 40.5....3 units ($75)
                            i dont think tenn score more than 10 points and s.f. isnt going to excactly light it up either.

                            dallas ML (+120)...1 unit ($25)
                            a lil scratch on the premier game...picking dallas to win str8 up 25 against 30.

                            pitt/denver UNDER 40...2 units ($50)
                            i like how both defenses match up...denvers pass defense matches up perfectly with the steelers scheme and pitts run defense is bad news for a denver team that loves to run the ball.
                            This made me feel slightly better though. Good luck tonight man, you need it.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              And this is why I no longer am allowed to gamble. Would've put most of my money on Green Bay, then won most of it back with the other games and then put big money on Philly to get me back in the black for the week, which would guarantee Dallas gets the W.
                              lol, I know how this gambling thing works to screw me entirely to well. And with me no longer playing poker to cover any football loses things would get out of hand.

                              BK

                              Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't take New Orleans -13.5 over St. Louis this week?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information