Pick your top 5 locks (with spread).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick your top 5 locks (with spread).

Pick your top five locks of the week, with a little information on why. Might even help win yourself some straight cash homey (For those that are old enough to partake in completely legal betting).

Chiefs +6.5 @ Jaguars

Ravens -3 @ Bungles

Texans +9 @ Colts

Redskins +10 @ Falcons

Packers -10 @ Buccaneers

Cardinals +3 @ Bears

Dolphins +10.5 @ Patriots

Panthers +13.5 @ Saints

Lions +10 @ Seahawks

Titans +4 @ 49ers

Chargers +4.5 @ Giants

Cowboys +3 @ Eagles

Steelers -3 @ Broncos

I'm liking Houston, Seattle, Cincinnati and Green Bay.

Houston always plays Indianapolis tough. Moats showed he can run, plus they have Slaton, Schaub and AJ. I'm liking their chances to keep it within 9.

The Lions and Buccaneers are just terrible and i'm expecting them to lose big.

The Bungles beat Baltimore on the road last week, with Benson coming off a great game and an extra week to prepare, i'm liking them to actually straight up beat Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Pick your top five locks of the week, with a little information on why. Might even help win yourself some straight cash homey (For those that are old enough to partake in completely legal betting).

Chiefs +6.5 @ Jaguars

Ravens -3 @ Bungles

Texans +9 @ Colts

Redskins +10 @ Falcons

Packers -10 @ Buccaneers

Cardinals +3 @ Bears

Panthers +13.5 @ Saints

Lions +10 @ Seahawks

Titans +4 @ 49ers

Chargers +4.5 @ Giants

Cowboys +3 @ Eagles

Steelers -3 @ Broncos
      I'll take:

Seahawks -10 vs Detroit. Seattle beats up on patsies at home and Detroit is terrible.

Ravens -3 vs Cinci. I think the Bengals will feel the loss of Odom upfront and like the Ravens here, think they could be on a little run.

Texans +9 at Indy. Colts arent going 16-0 but they may win here, in a close one. I like the shift to Moats at RB, take Houston.

Saints -13.5 vs Panthers. A lot of points but Carolina is terrible despite beating the cards. 30-10 final.

Steelers -3 at Denver. The Broncos are returning to earth i think and will go Steelers by a TD.

Comment

Michael Turner ran all over the Saints, i wouldn't touch that game. DeAngelo and J-Stew might shred them up and at the very least keep it close.

Comment

Falcons, Packers, Cards, Phins and Eagles. Eagles are hte only won I'm iffy on but I think they'll win by a touchdown so I think they're a solid bet. Falcons and Packers should rape, I like the cards to beat the bears and the phins will keep it close if not win.
          Last edited by Rosebud; 11-03-2009, 05:26 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Texans +9 @ Colts
            With the way theyve been manhandling their opponents the Colts should be a way bigger fav at home

Redskins +10 @ Falcons
            Any team should be a 10 point fav against the skins the way they are playing. Falcons can score, skins just cant.

Cardinals +3 @ Bears
            Bears are undefeated at home and Cards are capable of losing to carolina

Reverse lock, would touch this game
            Panthers +13.5 @ Saints
            Reverse lock, would touch this game
            Titans +4 @ 49ers
            Titans won their first game, whooptiedoo, still doesnt mean that the niners will take care of biz at home
            Cowboys +3 @ Eagles
            Eagles are the better team and they play at home and they just tanked a boatload of confidence in new york
            Steelers -3 @ Broncos
            The broncos finally showed that they werent that good after all

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Panthers - +13.5 is huge. They got the run game going last week and I think theyl be able to establish that presence against New Orleans aswell.

Broncos +3 - Undefeated team at home plus points? I'll take that everyday.

Dolphins +10.5 - The Dolphins will run the ball all day to keep Brady and company off the field, similar to what they did to the Colts. Pats win, but not by 10.

Giants -4.5 - I like the Giants to rebound and have a big win over San Diego.

Bengals +3 - I like the bengals to beat a suspect Ravens secondary. That defense can't stop Palmer and company at home.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

No one else sees the Packers -10 versus the Bucs as the lock of the week????

Comment

Why the Ravens the favorite in this spread? The Bengals have beat the Ravens once already, have a better record, are coming off a bye week and they're 2 weeks removed from a completely dominating game.

I've always said divisional games are the toughest games to play in the regular season, regardless of talent, but seriously?

Comment

People putting faith in Ryan Moats is pretty funny... Guess where the Bills run defense ranks in the league?

Comment

Why are the Broncos all of a sudden bad? No one thought they were a 16-0 team. Yeah it was a bad loss, but losses happen. And 3 weeks into the season, 90% of this board said the Ravens were bar none the best team in the league.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        No one else sees the Packers -10 versus the Bucs as the lock of the week????
                        ahem...ragnarok

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        Falcons, Packers, Cards, Phins and Eagles. Eagles are hte only won I'm iffy on but I think they'll win by a touchdown so I think they're a solid bet. Falcons and Packers should rape, I like the cards to beat the bears and the phins will keep it close if not win.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Green Bay.

Bet big.

Comment

Green Bay for sure.

Probably do a 2 liner and 3 liner.

Two liner big money
                            Packers -10
                            Falcons -10

Three liner moderate money
                            49ers -4
                            Bengals +3 (seriously, I mean we could lose for sure but I don't see how we aren't favorite here)... Also let me add I hate betting on the Bengals.
                            Steelers -3... Not huge on this one but I think the Steelers are rolling and Denver is coming back down to earth a little bit, not that that's a bad thing. Still not really pumped about this one.

Comment

Ravens -3 @ Bengals
                              I'll take the 3 and the straight out win with the Ravens here. I think beating down Denver makes them click.

Packers -10 @ Buccaneers
                              C'mon they are the Bucs. Aaron Rodgers will pick them apart after going to the limit against the Vikes, he might actually not see a pass rush all day. Blow out

Cardinals +3 @ Bears
                              Give me the bears and the striaght win, this one I take with trepidation

Dolphins keep it close

Steelers -3 @ Broncos
                              Mile High, one of the best home stadiums in the league, I'll take the Broncos to win this one.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information