X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He has getting away from cops speed"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,200191

Gus' apology

"If there is a perception of racism in this analogy, it is not coming from me. People of all races have run from the law. However, to those who are offended, I apologize."

Discuss.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

I don't care who you are thats funny...

Comment

Can we stop with this PC-mumbo jumbo already?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        QFT people are too sensitive these days.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I was watching when he made the call. So funny!!! Gus is one of the best. Makes you feel like your watching it with a die hard fan... love his game calls.

Comment

Gus is awesome. I see nothing wrong with it.
            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              QFT people are too sensitive these days.
              Yes, they are. It aggravates me to no end. I'm going to stop there, though. I've gotta refrain myself from going off.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

He absolutely has gettin away from the cops speed.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

this is stupid. the people who should be issuing the apologies are the ones offended by this
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

People are dumb. No matter what you say you are a racist. You know what makes you a racist? Having the mind state that that was a shot at any specific race. When you are running from the cops you run faster than you normally would. This is why people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson need to be put in a whole somewhere. I know they don't have nothing to do with it but I wouldn't be surprised if they said something about it. I ******* hate people.
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

At risk of this becoming a flame war I have two questions.

1. Does Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton get involved in this and if they don't are they Hippocrates?

2. If this was a white guy who said it how fast would he be fired.

I still stand that this PC crap is all bs.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Linked Article From Post 1
                        "Gus is right, I guess. Have you ever seen "Cops"? There are black people, white people, Latino people, all running from the police. Unfortunately for them, it seems that very few have "Gettin' away from the cops" speed. Or shirts."
                        hahahaha!!

This whole thing is pretty damn funny. I like Gus' comment that people of all colors have run from the police. I wish he had said: "However, to those who are offended, I am sorry you are so easily offended."

Problem solved. The blame goes squarely on the morons who immediately jump to racism, sexism or any other stupid "ism" and make foolish inferences.
                        Last edited by FlyingElvis; 11-05-2009, 01:05 PM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          i agree.

nascar is the sport that actually evolved from bootleggers racing from the law.

"one day the mountain might get me but the law never will"....waylon jennings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8evgQc1mvA

we're not allowed to talk about the real reason of raciasm thus masking the real problem and creating real racism.

fighting the drug war in the inner cities as opposed to the borders is the problem/set up....but being politically correct prevents us from talking about that and the effects it has on the black community thus giving the elite a security blanket....same thing for the untold billions we have spent on israel (which is a shameful joke), question that and the system declares your anti semetic....meanwhile the lawyers, bankers and investors are laughing all the way to the bank.
                          Last edited by roscoesdad27; 11-05-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

haha wow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Gus Johnson = best sportscaster ever

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information