Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    He is right fo sho.

BTW LT would have had 200 yards that game but settled for something in the 190s...because Justin Tuck ran him down 50 yards downfield. Beastly pursuit, it obviously left an impression.
    I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.
      I'll be there too!
      hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.
      GF1080, where ya sitting?
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          I'll be there too!
          hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.
          We need a win too! Denver is only up 2 in the division and they're playing the Steelers.

Comment

The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
            RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
            FB - Lorenzo Neal
            TE - Antonio Gates
            WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              I'll be there too!

323 Row 5.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.
                I understood it but it was just nuts. Now that I think about it my one friend and I maybe had a death wish wearing Eli jerseys into that game.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
                  RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
                  FB - Lorenzo Neal
                  TE - Antonio Gates
                  WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

ps, backup RB Michael Turner. alternating with Sproles!

Comment

lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

The Vick era had its sweet moments. I don't regret anything; but like you said, getting Ryan immediately after that fiasco takes away the pain.

Comment

The NFC South would like to thank the Chargers and the AFC West for their impact players. Especially the Chargers. The Saints without Brees and the Falcons without Turner would be completely different teams. And who knows if the Falcons would have ended up with franchise QB Ryan if the Chargers hadn't traded with the Falcons for LT. Tony Gonzalez is fitting in very well with the Falcons also.

I would also like to think that the Raiders and Broncos are thankful to the Saints and Falcons for taking away Drew Brees, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez from the AFC West.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Bengals are starting a HUGE two game stretch.

Honestly, if I had the choice of winning either against Baltimore or @Pittsburgh... I would choose beating Baltimore. I'd get more joy out of winning in Pitt but for our playoff hopes, beating Baltimore would be the best scenario. That way it's going to be pretty hard for them to catch us.

The Ravens defense will determine who wins this game.

If we win 1 of the next 2 then it gets into a 3 game stretch vs DET, @OAK, CLE...

Comment

DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!
                            Chiefs and big game?

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState
                              Big kudos to MOTH for his riposte to a Harbaugh sucker punch. Harbaugh's Dallas bashing is attacking an easy target: Jerry Jones' hubris, granted. Questionably coached, uhhh maybe. Can't win a playoff game? Yeah maybe that too. But the Dallas of today is the envy of about 90% of the other NFL teams.

TO & Don't Call Me Pacman are gone, this is a very good team whose offense is clicking on all cylinders now, no Romo INTs in 3 games, 2nd in the NFL in total yds, 1st in the league in converting 3rd downs, not too shabby.

Dallas has nada to be ashamed of for having better talent player for player than any team in the NFC not located in the Pelican State.
                              I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.
                              Last edited by yo123; 11-07-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.
                                Exactly. We have been hearing the media stroke "America's" team **** for the longest time. I will be the first to admit they have talent but to say just because they got rid of TO that they are leaps and bounds better is ridiculous. They are no better than last year. They still have their "Me" players. It like you get rid of one ego in Dallas and another emerges.Don't even get me started on Jerry Jones. If any ego in Dallas affects the team the most it's that SoB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information