X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiver
    started a topic Take Players From Your Rivals

Take Players From Your Rivals

What would your team look like if you could snatch a player from each of your divisional opponents?

Atlanta

Help Win Now

Julius Peppers
    Sedrick Ellis
    Aquib Talib

Talib is still young, but at least he has ball skills. It is odd to take a Saints' defender, but Ellis is really great and we need a big time DT to rotate with Babineaux/Jerry. Then add Julius Peppers to our DE rotation and we would have an elite defense.
    Last edited by Shiver; 11-06-2009, 05:08 PM.

• AntoinCD
    replied
    For the New England Patriots;

Darrelle Revis(NYJ)-Pairing Revis and Butler for the next 8-10 years would be awesome

Ronnie Brown(Miami)-Would give a genuine running threat against predominantly 7 man fronts. Would complete the offense.

Lee Evans(Buffalo)-Just being greedy offensively putting Evans across from Moss with Welker in the slot.

The AFC East doesn't have many top end pass rushers which is a big need so I pretty much went BPA

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

Joe Thomas? He gave up more Sacks than Starks last year.
    Are you trying to say Starks is better than Joe Thomas?

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Saints - Drew Brees. A clutch QB is priceless.

Panthers - Julius Peppers. Pass rush?

Falcons - Roddy White. Someone other than K2 needs to catch a ball.

Leave a comment:

• Monomach
    replied
    If the Raiders could really do this, and Al Davis weren't around to **** it up...they'd be a really, really good team.

Leave a comment:

• Bills2083
    replied
    Buffalo Bills

New England: Tom Brady
    Miami: Jake Long
    New York: Kris Jenkins

Leave a comment:

• Paranoidmoonduck
    replied
    I'll take me some Phillip Rivers, Ryan Clady, and Dwayne Bowe.

Leave a comment:

• SenorGato
    replied
    Dolphins:

Kendall Langford - Set to be a really nice starting 3-4 DE.

Randy Starks - Fan when he was at Maryland, then in Tenn., and he looks like he's grown up as a player.

Vontae Davis - We're good against the pass, but a guy across from Revis would be nice.

Pats:

Vince Wilfork - We needed him back in '04. We took a LB (Vilma) who turned out to be a pretty good player. Jenkins is awesome, but Wilfork is younger and healthier.

Moss - Makes their offense.

Merriweather - Rather have him than Leonhard.

Bills:

Brad Butler - Put him at LG instead of Faneca. Yes, I know he's not playing there this year.

Lee Evans - Word.

Terrence McGee - Take him over Davis. McKlevin too.

Leave a comment:

• coordinator0
    replied
    Ravens:

Bengals - I would probably take Maualuga, although Joseph or Hall would be enticing. A big physical ILB is something we need to continue playing the 3-4, although Ellerbe may have stepped into that role. Rey would just be a beast though.

Browns - Since I didn't go with one of Cincinnati's corners, I'll take Eric Wright here. He would probably be the most physical corner on our roster (not counting Frank Walker, but he's so bad at coverage it doesn't matter how physical he is) and a nice compliment to Foxworth on the outside.

Steelers -
    Originally posted by ThePudge View Post

Steelers- The **** if I want any Steelers. Keep em.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• steel man
    replied
    The World Champions Pittsburgh Steelers

this may sound odd but the team that would be the hardest for me to pick a player from would be the Ravens, you would think it would be Reed but Ryan Clark is the hardest hitting safety in the NFL and he is a lot better in run support then Reed so if we have Clark then i would pass on Reed even though it would be nice to have the 2 best payers at their position in the world........so

Ravens - Ngata would help on a D-line that is getting older, i also like Gather. he would help sure up our O-line but i can get O-line help from another team.

Browns - Alex Mack i wanted him in the draft really bad and i think he would help our O-line a lot, i also like Joe Thomas but the way Starks is playing i think we will be ok there

Bengals - Rey Maluagla - i wanted him in the draft so bad. in Pittsburgh you can never have enough good LBers. that is what Pittsburgh is known for. he could replace Farrior and with him and Timmons in the Middle everyone would be to scared to come across the middle with these two big hitters roaming that area.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Stiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    Josh Cribbs? Ew.

For the Steelers, I'd take:

Ravens - Ed Reed

Bengals - Keith Rivers

Browns - Joe Thomas
    Meh. I don't see what Rivers brings that Timmons doesn't. Granted we need a replacement but I don't think Rivers is the Guy.

I love Reed's ability and everything, but It all starts in the Trenches. Give me Haloti Ngata All day.

Joe Thomas? He gave up more Sacks than Starks last year.

Ravens: Ryan Clark is playing exceptional football for us, He's not Reed in Pass coverage, but he's adequate and better than Reed in Run Support. I take Haloti Ngata. He can give us the tools to play 3-4 or 4-3, he has the athleticism to drop in short zones, and could play NT and SDE in our scheme.

Browns: Alex Mack, C. Has the makings of the Great Center and is arguably the only weak point on our OL right now. Shipley and Legursky don't inspire me and Mack could easily bolster and help open holes in the middle.

Bengals: Leon Hall, CB. Ike Taylor is a staple of the defense but the group on the other side is failing hardcore. Keiwan Ratliff is god awful, Keenan Lewis hasn't suited up, DeShea Townsend is old, Joe Burnett is a Nickel at best.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Redskins - Laron Landry - He can replace Hamlin thank you very much, that gives us a very strong secondary who can cover everyone

Eagles - DeSean Jackson - Very easy choice, him and Austin opposite eachother, who are both extremely great at big plays when you look at their YPC.

Giants - Justin Tuck - Wanted to go Webster, but I forgot Tuck has that type of versatility that fits great in a 3-4 and is a much bigger upgrade over Spears. Our Corners are good enough, and would get even better with a dominant rush.
    Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 11-07-2009, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    If this was facebook, I'd ''like'' this post.
    But you can rep instead!

Leave a comment:

• Xonraider
    replied
    Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Sensing a trend here.
    If this was facebook, I'd ''like'' this post.

Leave a comment:

• ThePudge
    replied
    Bengals

Browns - Joe Thomas could push Whitworth back to LG and with Andre Smith at RT, we could have one of the best lines in football.

Ravens - Ed Reed. No explanation necessary. He's good.

Steelers- The **** if I want any Steelers. Keep em.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information