Week 9 Write Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niel89 View Post

I completely understand why the Falcon bench was upset. That was late and it was on their franchise qb.

The funny thing is Ryan and Landry just walked out like nothing happened, then three seconds later DeAngelo Hall runs in there for no reason.

Comment

If the Packers had a franchise Tackle they would be destined for the NFCCG. Yes I said it.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

I disagree. Coming into the season I thought the Packers were going to give us a lot of trouble in the divisional race, but we need to stop pretending like they're good. They are more than one player away and haven't beat a good team all year.

Comment

Why does Auron always still exactly what I'm thinking yet says it better than I do? He's a damn bastard.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Why does Auron always still exactly what I'm thinking yet says it better than I do? He's a damn bastard.
            Yeah, I was about to type that until I saw his post. Lame.

Hopefully we get Ellis and Fujita back soon.

Comment

The Packers had their chances against the Vikings in Green Bay, but the Vikings mistakes were probably a bigger factor than the Packers executing. I don't think that the Packers are better than Dallas, Arizona, Philadelphia or Atlanta.
              Even though Rodgers has been the highest rated passer in the league, sacks matter too. They set up 3rd and long, or put you out of field goal range. Lang has done a good job since being inserted into left tackle, but they need one more guy on the right side. Their defense is also transitioning from a 4-3 to a 3-4. I think that with offseason moves, they could be the favorite in the North next year (assuming Favres retires again).

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                DeAngelo is one of the most overrated CBs ever
                who even rates DeAngelo anymore? I don't think anyone is giving this guy any respect, and rightfully so. He's not underrated or overrated, he's just bad and everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                  Yeah, I was about to type that until I saw his post. Lame.

Hopefully we get Ellis and Fujita back soon.
                  You do realize that we have the exact same avatar, right?
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post

I completely understand why the Falcon bench was upset. That was late and it was on their franchise qb.
                    impressive power, moving the pile by haynesworth, other than that, Hall is just an idiot.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      I think he's your guys' bbd which both sucks and is awesome.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        I think he's your guys' bbd which both sucks and is awesome.
                        I would say that that is fair and accurate description.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                          I was referring to getting rid of the ball quickly, something Manning is known for

I couldve used Tony Romo or any of a number of other QBs, I suppose

Fair enough, but that strikes me as a play calling issue, on consideration, something that's likely as big an issue as the line itself.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            Fair enough, but that strikes me as a play calling issue, on consideration, something that's likely as big an issue as the line itself.
                            It seems as if the Packers passing game has changed quite a bit under Rodgers. What I remember with the last couple of years of Favre was quick passes and then lots of YAC. With Rodgers it seems like alot of it is looking for the intermediate and deep routes. That being said I do think Rodgers does hold onto the ball too long regardless of Oline struggles and play calls. I think alot of it comes down to making quick reads/decisions and a willingness to put the ball into tight windows rather than waiting for the recievers to get open.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                              It seems as if the Packers passing game has changed quite a bit under Rodgers. What I remember with the last couple of years of Favre was quick passes and then lots of YAC. With Rodgers it seems like alot of it is looking for the intermediate and deep routes. That being said I do think Rodgers does hold onto the ball too long regardless of Oline struggles and play calls. I think alot of it comes down to making quick reads/decisions and a willingness to put the ball into tight windows rather than waiting for the recievers to get open.
                              He is only like 24 games into his career, the foibles with the running game can't be helping either. Either way, what ever it's through, he needs to be better protected, regardless of his issues holding on to the ball. Roethlisberger has admitted openly he holds it too long and his sack number is 20 this year, 17 sacks is a huge difference.

Comment

Bears suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information