Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungy: Vick could end up with Bills

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4636199

NEW YORK -- Tony Dungy says Michael Vick could potentially wind up in Buffalo, which he says previously discussed signing the quarterback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alGXs...eature=related

It was snowing in that video....

That was a cool nike commercial at the time....actually is still is pretty good.

Comment

I thought buffalo wanted to start winning games.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        I thought buffalo wanted to start winning games.
        I think Vick's biggest contribution to the team would be pushing Edwards to forget about his concussion and stop checking down. The kid was looking like such a nice young quarterback before that concussion, I know he can still be a good QB, the question is how to get there and it might be easier just to start with a new guy but I think someone like Vick and the circus he would bring would really take the pressure off of Trent and let him get used to being a quarterback again.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          I think Vick's biggest contribution to the team would be pushing Edwards to forget about his concussion and stop checking down. The kid was looking like such a nice young quarterback before that concussion, I know he can still be a good QB, the question is how to get there and it might be easier just to start with a new guy but I think someone like Vick and the circus he would bring would really take the pressure off of Trent and let him get used to being a quarterback again.
          The Bills are weak from coach to assistants to personnel on both sides of the ball. IMO they need to be gutted and rebuilt, there's a decent nucleus at certain positions to build around, they just need a better coach and some better players at other positions.

Edwards needs coaching at this point imo, not really a veteran who isn't a good passer to "push" him. I think having Vick there would do something of stunting his development.

Comment

Just like the T.O signing it will be to sell tickets.

Comment

Why does anyone care about Mike Vick anymore? He's done diddley poo in Philly
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                The Bills are weak from coach to assistants to personnel on both sides of the ball. IMO they need to be gutted and rebuilt, there's a decent nucleus at certain positions to build around, they just need a better coach and some better players at other positions.

Edwards needs coaching at this point imo, not really a veteran who isn't a good passer to "push" him. I think having Vick there would do something of stunting his development.
                I think the DC Fewell and ST April (not doing to good this year though) are the only good coaches on the team, might throw in Bob Sanders too the DL coach.

You also need to add in everyone on the team gets hurt every year too. We are always the top team in guys on IR.

Comment

I think Dungy has gone subtly insane, and no one has realized it.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    Why does anyone care about Mike Vick anymore? He's done diddley poo in Philly
                    Uggh. They put him in on designed runs up the middle, or to throw the ball once every two games or so. Then when he isn't in a rhythm for OBVIOUS reasons, people say he isn't doing anything.

I'm not saying Vick is going to be great, but it's not like Philly has put him in any position to actually succeed when he goes in. For us to truly get any look of how he is, he would need to get 10-15 snaps a game in normal packages, which the eagles won't do.

I've never understood how people who like football enough to sign up on a forum, apparently STILL know nothing when it comes to football. It boggles my mind.

Comment

Vick will not make this team better.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by DexterM View Post
                        Uggh. They put him in on designed runs up the middle, or to throw the ball once every two games or so. Then when he isn't in a rhythm for OBVIOUS reasons, people say he isn't doing anything.

I'm not saying Vick is going to be great, but it's not like Philly has put him in any position to actually succeed when he goes in. For us to truly get any look of how he is, he would need to get 10-15 snaps a game in normal packages, which the eagles won't do.

I've never understood how people who like football enough to sign up on a forum, apparently STILL know nothing when it comes to football. It boggles my mind.
                        UGGH. I wonder WHY Vick doesn't get 10-15 snaps a game with normal packages. Cuz you know he's good enough to get those snaps but there is some huge conspiracy against him. Must be it. I mean when I say he hasn't done anything I MUST be talking about his on field play as oppose to you know actually forcing the issue and doing things that would wanna make the team want to put him on the field more.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                          Vick will not make this team better.
                          I don't think he will make any team better. Actually, maybe the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                            UGGH. I wonder WHY Vick doesn't get 10-15 snaps a game with normal packages. Cuz you know he's good enough to get those snaps but there is some huge conspiracy against him. Must be it. I mean when I say he hasn't done anything I MUST be talking about his on field play as oppose to you know actually forcing the issue and doing things that would wanna make the team want to put him on the field more.
                            Where did I say there was any conspiracy? He is playing behind a top 10 QB, and he is in his first year back. OBVIOUSLY they aren't going to give Vick many snaps at all. That would be ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as trying to make any judgement on Vick based on how he's played so far in packages that aren't conducive to his success.

I love how people with no argument create random banter to try and simply change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by DexterM View Post
                              Where did I say there was any conspiracy? He is playing behind a top 10 QB, and he is in his first year back. OBVIOUSLY they aren't going to give Vick many snaps at all. That would be ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as trying to make any judgement on Vick based on how he's played so far in packages that aren't conducive to his success.

I love how people with no argument create random banter to try and simply change the subject.
                              Firstly then what I said was true then wasn't it? He hasn't done anything has he? Not to mention he wasn't that good BEFORE he went to jail. So, what gives you any faith at all that he is going to be any good now?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information