X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Bengals.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Just when I think the Bengals had changed they go and do something like this. Being a Benson fantasy owner this I don't like this although LJ is useless. Speaking of Benson what's the news on his injury?

Comment

• It's just an abductor sprain. He should be good to go this weekend, and Marvin Lewis was positive when talking about a return. They may let him sit though as it is Oakland... maybe this is the week Andre Smith gets activated?
        Last edited by ThePudge; 11-16-2009, 10:01 PM.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• I know it has been looking like a done deal for awhile but via ESPN its official now one year deal.

Source: Johnson signs with first-place Bengals

Comment

• Facing Chiefs would be "best Christmas gift" for L.J.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
              His head won't be in the right place because his head is never in the right place.
              well, when that place is up your own ass, it's hard to get it any where else.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                well, when that place is up your own ass, it's hard to get it any where else.
                So which is it LJ...do you want to return to the Chiefs and become their all time leading rusher, or is facing them your best Christmas gift?

Comment

• Cedric Benson has "no feelings" about Larry Johnson's arrival

"I didn't know I was supposed to be jumping out of my seat or anything. I really have no feelings about it."

"They made a move they felt they needed to do, and that's fine with me," Benson added. "It's not going to affect me in any kind of way.''

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information