Brady Quinn starting...again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn starting...again

Brady Quinn will be starting against the Ravens, via ESPN ticker.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Good. Derek Anderson was having one of the worst sustained seasons as a passer I've ever seen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

This begs the question....was his benching about the incentives in Quinn's contract after all?

Comment

Poor Quinn.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          This begs the question....was his benching about the incentives in Quinn's contract after all?
          i think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            i think it is.
            i think so too.

I see no other logical reason for Andersen to start that long.

Comment

it is a smart buisness move

a really really really bad message to the team and players

Comment

Greatest Monday night football game ever.
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

i think overall, its a terrible move. bc it sends the message to your players that the organization is not all about winning, and that its more concerned about making money. if the organization is more concerned about money than winning, then why should the players feel any differently? thats a bad message to send to a lockerroom.

the great organizations let the money side take care of itself and do whatever is in the best interest of the players and team to go out and win games.

this is why the Browns are the Browns.

Comment

Winning brings in more money.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I feel sorry for Quinn in a way. That offense is terrible. Nobody will be able to get open for him. So he'll just take a sack. And then ppl will be calling for Anderson again and Brady will continue to be labeled a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Winning brings in more money.
                        exactly.

money shouldn't interfere with football operations. every team in the league makes money, they should do everything they can to put a competitive team on the field. not jeopardize the quality of your team for a couple of extra bucks.

and potentially destroy any promise your developing qb had in the process. its just a terrible decision to make.

Comment

I feel sorry for Cleveland, they once had one of the great franchises in all of football.

Comment

Great. Get ready to hear the commentators criticism of Eric Mangini after Quinn struggles against Baltimore's defense. They still bring the blitz, they'll still get to Quinn enough to make plays. The Browns offense under Brady Quinn features a lot of dink-and-dunk to the short flats and the short middle, so get ready to see an active game by the Ravens linebackers. This is also a must-win game for a Baltimore team that needs to kick it into high gear to make a playoff run.

Get ready for this quarterback debate to continue. Personally, I play Anderson, don't diminish Quinn's trade value (3rd-4th to a QB needy team) and draft a quarterback with my Top 3 pick. I just don't think Quinn has a chance to develop and flourish under Mangini.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

I don't get the purpose of keeping him on the bench that long in the first place. Whether your regime picked him first or not, the money is invested in him so you have to see what you got. It's not like Cleveland was going anywhere. Like it was said before in this thread, this seems like it's more about money, and apparently the Browns forgot that fans, who spend their money, actually like to watch the team win.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information