No announcement yet.

Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think it's funny that Michael Crabtree has more than twice as many yards as Darrius Heyward-Bey despite playing five less games?

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Anyone else think it's funny that Michael Crabtree has more than twice as many yards as Darrius Heyward-Bey despite playing five less games?
      Troy Williamson doesn't count as a receiver. More of a fast decoy type.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• DHB will be envious of Williamson's rookie season when the season concludes. And that is not a good thing.

The guy has 6 receptions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Then piss it away? :D

I want to play you guys again. Hopefully it isn't like BMore-Pitt last season. haha.
          Oh Hines, I can only hope the Steelers make it that far to play us in the first place :D

Comment

• Wow, i didn't know the Titans had only given up 7 sacks this year. Impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Oh Hines, I can only hope the Steelers make it that far to play us in the first place :D
              Still got 7 games to go. Who knows, maybe the Browns, Raiders, Chiefs, or Lions will surprise you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                Nice play by Wilson to finish it off
                What a game, tons of yards. I was actually impressed in the long run buy Wells who ran hard. Nice win for Zona. Pretty much ends the season for Seattle who should get ready for the draft, unfortunately they'll win just enough to get out of that prime area they need to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                  Jamaal Charles = straight STUD.
                  Where's he from? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Tony has always had a bit of fumbling problem. But what do you expect today? He was sacked 5 times and was blind sided on the fumbles. He wasnt fumbling a lot, at all this season.
                    Charles Woodson is pretty big for a CB but you'd like to think Tony could just hold the ball with both hands to protect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      Still got 7 games to go. Who knows, maybe the Browns, Raiders, Chiefs, or Lions will surprise you guys!
                      Hopefully we get listed as underdogs in those games too, because that seems to be what makes us winners. The only time we weren't underdogs was against Denver and Houston (and Cleveland, but they're barely a team so that doesn't count).

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                        Charles Woodson is pretty big for a CB but you'd like to think Tony could just hold the ball with both hands to protect it.
                        Any Qb in the NFL is gonna fumble when they have a blitzer running full speed at them untouched hitting their blindside.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Wow, i didn't know the Titans had only given up 7 sacks this year. Impressive.
                          I'm so ******* jealous.

Comment

• Keith Olberman just called Chris Johnson "Chris Jones"...I'ma kill him!

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Wow, i didn't know the Titans had only given up 7 sacks this year. Impressive.
                            Vince Young just. dodges. lineman. :D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              I'm so ******* jealous.
                              I think the 7 sacks thing might be partly because of Collins "veteran savvy" (lol!) cool throw away move he did every time he snapped the ball (or so it seems).

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Any Qb in the NFL is gonna fumble when they have a blitzer running full speed at them untouched hitting their blindside.
                                Could he have recognized that Woodson was blitzing sooner? I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass or hate on Romo I honestly don't know. Even if you don't count that play Romo has always had ball security issues in the pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information