No announcement yet.

Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people are finally starting to realize that Jay Cutler is just not a great quarterback. People used to say "oh, he just had to force things because of his defense." Now it looks a lot like he's just a guy whose decision-making and accuracy aren't really at the level you want from a franchise QB. The Bears offense has really been underwhelming this year and Cutler's affinity for turning the ball over is a big reason why. This guy is on pace for like 30 interceptions.

Comment

I thought San Francisco would actually be able to score since Chicago's defense blows ass but apparently not.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Does anyone remember a year where there were so many quarterbacks with this high of interception totals? Jay Cutler is on pace to throw 27, Jake Delhomme - 26, Matthew Stafford - 28, Kurt Warner - 22, Matt Ryan - 20, and Mark Sanchez - 20. That is unusually high.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I thought San Francisco would actually be able to score since Chicago's defense blows ass but apparently not.
          It's the resistable force vs. the movable object
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
            It's the resistable force vs. the movable object
            Shouldn't it be stoppable force?

Comment

Oh Stash.

That was a personal foul? Really?
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                I think people are finally starting to realize that Jay Cutler is just not a great quarterback. People used to say "oh, he just had to force things because of his defense." Now it looks a lot like he's just a guy whose decision-making and accuracy aren't really at the level you want from a franchise QB. The Bears offense has really been underwhelming this year and Cutler's affinity for turning the ball over is a big reason why. This guy is on pace for like 30 interceptions.
                Dont tell the to *** ork, every int he throws is clearly not his fault. I cant stress enough that potential does not equal production.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Would Manning or Brady be good QB's if they were in Chicago? I think not, place is cursed.

Comment

Great run blocking in this half by the 49ers.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      Would Manning or Brady be good QB's if they were in Chicago? I think not, place is cursed.
                      Please I'm pretty sure Brady produced with very little offense outside of Brown in terms of weapons to get us a super bowl ring. Great no, an interception machine like cutler, definitely not.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Great run blocking in this half by the 49ers.
                        Well, it's a bottom 5 offensive line missing it's best player. What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Please I'm pretty sure Brady produced with very little offense outside of Brown in terms of weapons to get us a super bowl ring. Great no, an interception machine like cutler, definitely not.
                          It was a joke, slick.

Comment

Good lord Cutler...

NVM, that was totally PI.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

ZOMG! A Mark Roman INT? HAHAHA. WOW. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

Comment

Nice job missing Gore standing there with his arms up wide open Alex.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information