No announcement yet.

Peter King mid-season all pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady should win the CPOTY and MVP and OPOY and DPOY award every year.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

what about Carson Palmer. sure he hasn't been as stellar as his best seasons, but he's still doing quite good after missing all season last year. Anyway he's still got time to earn it more.

Comment

"The player named Comeback Player of the Year shows perseverance in overcoming adversity, in the form of not being in the NFL the previous year, a severe injury, or simply poor performance."
        I stand by that Favre has come back from none of them, hell people had him as an MVP candidate at the halfway point last year. Being a pompous indecisive dickhead is not adversity, no matter how much you stretch the definition and I will stand by that.

Benson is coming off being terrible most of his career and that's it.
        See the pansy police will say that overcoming alcohol problems is a comeback. For me if you have problems with alcohol, don't drink it, it's not a difficult equation. That said, apparently people who can overcome their own stupidity relating to alcohol deserve respect and accolades. That said, Benson has also come back from being stupid enough to get himself kicked off a team to be one of the best backs this season.

Still... that one is Brady's to lose. I like to think that EJ Henderson should get a bit of love on this one as well. He has overcome a knee injury also to once again be a very good MLB for a good defense.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Favre came back from retirement

Comment

Favre came back from retirement
            and by that you mean being an attention ***** right? Because last time I checked, to be retired would involve not playing the sport.

It's just as well he is winning games or this would be the most unbearable season as a Vikings fan ever, just can't stand Favre and what he stands for not to mention the attention that he gets.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Nuh uh, the bolts are drafting Trent Williams to play RT across from McNeill so there.

Seriously though I love Oher and came pretty close to throwing the remote when he was passed in favor of Larry English. Who I also love, but let's be real.

Oher should be OROY
              If Clady didn't win OROY last year, there is no way that Oher should win it this year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                If Clady didn't win OROY last year, there is no way that Oher should win it this year.
                That doesn't make sense though.

If Mark Sanchez was having a rookie year as good as Matt Ryan did last year Oher wouldn't have a chance either. You can't compare rookies one season to the next then ignore the competition they had to compete against to win the award.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Oher isn't up against a couple of QBs who turned around teams though either. At the moment Harvin is probably the front runner due to the skill position bias, hard to argue that Harvin has been better than Oher though.

Actually a tightly contested battle for both O and D RoY awards. Byrd doesn't get enough press on what has been a surprisingly good Bills defense, he has been Sharperesque for them.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    Well if Marcus McNeill didn't win it in 2006 paving the way for LT's 31 touchdowns, there is no way Clady was going to win it in 08. :D

Comment

One thing Peter King did do was **** the Bears after picking them to go to the Super Bowl. Well done.

Comment

Holy crap, Jared Allen has 10 1/2 sacks already this year? What a gd beast. Nice re-signing of LJ btw Carl..

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                          Holy crap, Jared Allen has 10 1/2 sacks already this year? What a gd beast. Nice re-signing of LJ btw Carl..
                          It is amazing to see all of these ex-Chiefs blowing up elsewhere:

Jared Allen
                          Tony Gonzalez
                          Keyaron Fox
                          Kawika Mitchell
                          Bernard Pollard

Even Ryan Sims had a sack and Kris Wilson had a TD last week!

Comment

I <3 Jared Allen

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              It is amazing to see all of these ex-Chiefs blowing up elsewhere:

Jared Allen
                              Tony Gonzalez
                              Keyaron Fox
                              Kawika Mitchell
                              Bernard Pollard

Even Ryan Sims had a sack and Kris Wilson had a TD last week!
                              The bolded names are players that most Chiefs fans expected to do well elsewhere. The other two are a surprise though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Nuh uh, the bolts are drafting Trent Williams to play RT across from McNeill so there.

Seriously though I love Oher and came pretty close to throwing the remote when he was passed in favor of Larry English. Who I also love, but let's be real.

Oher should be OROY
                                We're pretty much set at tackle. The only olineman I could see us picking up would be center with Nick's injury and Mooch's performance so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information