No announcement yet.

Peter King mid-season all pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, everyone is missing the point. I worded it wrong. I should have said "How many people consistently watch multiple other teams?"

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Ok, everyone is missing the point. I worded it wrong. I should have said "How many people consistently watch multiple other teams?"
      I watch the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks and Arizona, rather consistently because we have NFL Sunday Ticket.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
        The people who put Clady way ahead of JT are the one's who don't consistently watch the latter.
        Can you blame people for not wanting to watch the Browns?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          I watch the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks and Arizona, rather consistently because we have NFL Sunday Ticket.
          Alright, we have one. Who else?

(Notice no mention of the Browns in the above post)

Comment

So you shouldn't be saying Clady is better than him if you don't watch both.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I had no comment on JT vs Clady, just responding to your earlier post.

I hate ranking players.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I live in Canada. I therefore watch whatever game is on, which usually includes one of the following : Giants, Cowboys, Eagles.

Pretty sad when my favorite teams are the Colts, Bengals and Ravens, as they never are broadcasted here.

Comment

Why do you ask? The only people that really get to watch a lot of different teams are the ones that have NFL Sunday Ticket, like Brent does, otherwise you're stuck watching whatever is being aired. Since i live in Texas, i'm always gonna get the Dallas/Houston games.

With that said, i watch every NFL game that is aired on my TV.

Comment

Raiders,Lions,and Panthers.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      How many people consistently watch a team other than their own?

I consistently watch the Patriots, Vikings, Rams, Packers, Jags & Eagles.

No Browns, though. My masochism extends only to the Rams b/c I have Steven Jackson in a couple of leagues and love watching the guy beast out weekly.

Your point isn't missed, but there are definitely people who can and do watch multiple teams consistently. I record one so I can channel swap between 2 other games and have not miss any of the recorded one b/c you can pause one and swap to the recorded game. All made possible because:

1. NFL Ticket is the shizzzznit.

2. The next best thing to a significant other who loves football is one who works a double shift on Sundays. :)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Being in Canada, on the West Coast, I'm subjected to watching the Seahawks, Cardinals, Broncos, 49ers and Green Bay with quite a lot of consistency. Obviously omiting the big market teams I also watch every other week. I'd say I've watched all but 2 New England games, a few Dallas games, a few New York, maybe a few Philly/Pittsburgh. That's about it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Why do you ask? The only people that really get to watch a lot of different teams are the ones that have NFL Sunday Ticket, like Brent does, otherwise you're stuck watching whatever is being aired. Since i live in Texas, i'm always gonna get the Dallas/Houston games.

With that said, i watch every NFL game that is aired on my TV.
                          there are a lot more options. im in germany and can basically see every game if i want.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            there are a lot more options. im in germany and can basically see every game if i want.
                            Any sex game you want.

Comment

• Of course favre is on the list. "He has so much fun out there. He's just like a kid."

If I hear that one more dang time I'm gonna spontaneously combust. ( not syaing he hasn't played well)

Edit: I just saw this:

take me now.
                              Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-18-2009, 06:15 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information