• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens1991
    started a topic Peter King mid-season all pro

Peter King mid-season all pro

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com//20...eam/index.html

I am shocked to see Oher on that list, but I agree with all his awards, except I would consider putting Benson over Favre for comeback player.

• TitleTown088
    replied
    Of course favre is on the list. "He has so much fun out there. He's just like a kid."

If I hear that one more dang time I'm gonna spontaneously combust. ( not syaing he hasn't played well)

Edit: I just saw this:

take me now.
    Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-18-2009, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    there are a lot more options. im in germany and can basically see every game if i want.
    Any sex game you want.

Leave a comment:

• Gay Ork Wang
    replied
    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Why do you ask? The only people that really get to watch a lot of different teams are the ones that have NFL Sunday Ticket, like Brent does, otherwise you're stuck watching whatever is being aired. Since i live in Texas, i'm always gonna get the Dallas/Houston games.

With that said, i watch every NFL game that is aired on my TV.
    there are a lot more options. im in germany and can basically see every game if i want.

Leave a comment:

• iBoldin
    replied
    Being in Canada, on the West Coast, I'm subjected to watching the Seahawks, Cardinals, Broncos, 49ers and Green Bay with quite a lot of consistency. Obviously omiting the big market teams I also watch every other week. I'd say I've watched all but 2 New England games, a few Dallas games, a few New York, maybe a few Philly/Pittsburgh. That's about it though.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingElvis
    replied
    Originally posted by P-L View Post
    How many people consistently watch a team other than their own?
    Alright, we have one. Who else?

(Notice no mention of the Browns in the above post)
    I consistently watch the Patriots, Vikings, Rams, Packers, Jags & Eagles.

No Browns, though. My masochism extends only to the Rams b/c I have Steven Jackson in a couple of leagues and love watching the guy beast out weekly.

Your point isn't missed, but there are definitely people who can and do watch multiple teams consistently. I record one so I can channel swap between 2 other games and have not miss any of the recorded one b/c you can pause one and swap to the recorded game. All made possible because:

1. NFL Ticket is the shizzzznit.

2. The next best thing to a significant other who loves football is one who works a double shift on Sundays. :)

Leave a comment:

• EvilNixon
    replied
    Raiders,Lions,and Panthers.

Leave a comment:

• MetSox17
    replied

Why do you ask? The only people that really get to watch a lot of different teams are the ones that have NFL Sunday Ticket, like Brent does, otherwise you're stuck watching whatever is being aired. Since i live in Texas, i'm always gonna get the Dallas/Houston games.

With that said, i watch every NFL game that is aired on my TV.

Leave a comment:

• Job
    replied
    I live in Canada. I therefore watch whatever game is on, which usually includes one of the following : Giants, Cowboys, Eagles.

Pretty sad when my favorite teams are the Colts, Bengals and Ravens, as they never are broadcasted here.

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied

I had no comment on JT vs Clady, just responding to your earlier post.

I hate ranking players.

Leave a comment:

• DeepThreat
    replied
    So you shouldn't be saying Clady is better than him if you don't watch both.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I watch the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks and Arizona, rather consistently because we have NFL Sunday Ticket.

Leave a comment:

• gsorace
    replied
    Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
    The people who put Clady way ahead of JT are the one's who don't consistently watch the latter.
    Can you blame people for not wanting to watch the Browns?

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    Ok, everyone is missing the point. I worded it wrong. I should have said "How many people consistently watch multiple other teams?"
    I watch the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks and Arizona, rather consistently because we have NFL Sunday Ticket.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Ok, everyone is missing the point. I worded it wrong. I should have said "How many people consistently watch multiple other teams?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information