Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like you can take Gruden off the HC list

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4659441

Getting a lot of money from Tampa still getting money from ESPN. He's great on Monday Night Football. More free time on his hands to be with family. Why not? I would stay too!!

I think he has done a good job for the most part and should only get better.

Comment

now, if they'd only get rid of "Jaws"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        now, if they'd only get rid of "Jaws"
        so true according to him Joe Flacco has not met his expectations.

Comment

As long as it isn't Cris Collinsworth I don't care lol. Tom Brady has the strongest arm in the NFL? WTF?

Comment

I like Jaws, he gives good insight and is very passionate about the game, you can hear it in his voice. Hes also not afraid to go out on a limb and maybe look bad in front of a national audience to say something that might blow up in his face.

Gruden has been terrible in the booth in my opinion. Yeah he too brings enthusiasm, but he only really comes out with generic cliches and bland uncommitive comments that dont bring anything special to the game. For a guy that was supposed to be a hardass coach, one who won a superbowl and accomplished a lot, and tough guy, he comes across as weak in the booth, like hes trying not to say anything that will prevent him from getting a coaching job in the future. Its dissappointing I guess because Id expect someone with his resume to bring a lot more to the booth than he does.
            Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
            Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Noooooo--

*hears a whisper from offstage

What, Norv Turner just became the winningest Charger coach ever?

*blinks.
              **is confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                As long as it isn't Cris Collinsworth I don't care lol. Tom Brady has the strongest arm in the NFL? WTF?
                he said that his arm is up there with the league's strongest, not the strongest.

that being said, Collinsworth is an ass.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                  he said that his arm is up there with the league's strongest, not the strongest.

that being said, Collinsworth is an ass.
                  Which is funny because he resembles a *****.

Comment

Jaws is pretty good,imo.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Just because he inked a deal long term doesn't mean that he would turn down a coaching job if given the opportunity IMO.

Comment

Dude this years MNF is much better than last years. When will they get Steve Young to do something worth while rather than sit next to that dumbass Emmitt Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Dude this years MNF is much better than last years. When will they get Steve Young to do something worth while rather than sit next to that dumbass Emmitt Smith.
                          Gruden, Young and Jaws = Terrific. And come on you guys know Jaws is good.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            Just because he inked a deal long term doesn't mean that he would turn down a coaching job if given the opportunity IMO.
                            This. Even if it isn't this offseason.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Jaws all he talks about is QB's the whole time I know he played QB but still.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information