Looks like you can take Gruden off the HC list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I'm not a fan of Jaws all he talks about is QB's the whole time I know he played QB but still.
    He knows the position pretty well. Sometimes he can get crazy in what he says but I never dismiss his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
      As long as it isn't Cris Collinsworth I don't care lol. Tom Brady has the strongest arm in the NFL? WTF?
      guys who have a stronger arm jamarcus russel, donovan mcnabb, and carson palmer (maybe)? brady has a very strong arm.

i actually like collinsworth alot. some of you guys are downright mean with the stuff you say. check yourselves.

Comment

Jon Gruden is awesome.

Comment

I don't dismiss his opinino I'm just like ok all ready there are ten other guys on a offense to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
            guys who have a stronger arm jamarcus russel, donovan mcnabb, and carson palmer (maybe)? brady has a very strong arm.

i actually like collinsworth alot. some of you guys are downright mean.
            Brady is IMO probably the most technically sound QB in the league. He won't be able to throw the ball 60 yards standing on one leg and going backwards like a Jamarcus Russell could do, but just because he has such a beautiful, perfect throwing motion (and he steps so well in it) he'll be able to throw it over 9000 yards away.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
              Jon Gruden is awesome.
              gives way too much credit to qbs. if i have to listen to him call peyton manning "THE SHERRIF" one more time im going to go loony. Or listen to him go on and on about tom brady during the pre snap sequence. ughh. grudes means well and is a good guy but he needs to tone it down a bit.

Comment

He just likes it so much. In the booth he's like a kid in a candy store.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
                  Jay Cutler, the Mannings, Favre, Vick, Henne, Big Ben, Joe Flacco, Stafford, and Rodgers probably all have better arms than Tom on top of the ones you mentioned. That's not even mentioning guys who probably do, but don't count because their names are Kyle Boller.

Big arms definitely do not make the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                    He just likes it so much. In the booth he's like a kid in a candy store.
                    i know he does and he even gets me pumped about guys some times. but last week Grudes compared the steelers to Mariano Rivera? What the? That had nothing to do with the NFL. I admire john's passion for the game.

Also, a disturbing trend im finding is that it seems everyone hates every broadcaster. you hear people say oh "joe buck is a dbag" or "collinsworth is a blowhard". im just wondering what people are looking for in a broadcaster since the standards seem to be very high.

Comment

In a broadcaster, I'm looking for Jon Gruden.

Comment

He makes MNF bearable imo.

Comment

Did someone say they like Steve Young as a broadcaster?
                          EWWWWW. He's Cris Collinsworth bad. He talks down to everyone...makes him sound really arrogant. Consistently reaching out and touching the other announcers forearms (WTF is that about?) doesn't help the cause.
                          He says some really stupid stuff too. I HATE watching Steve Young on TV.

Comment

Gruden is good. I like him on MNF. Jaws is horrendous.

Get Joe Montana in there.

Comment

I've yet to see the broadcast deal to a player who could still play or a coach/front office guy that doesn't have some sort of opt out option in it.

If Gruden sees a job he likes, he can take it

Comment

Good for him.

Any team that hired him this off-season would be a **** team. Unless that team's FO would be willing to give Gruden time to work on the players, it ain't worth it.
                                Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information