No announcement yet.

Cribbs hospitalized after MNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully he never signs another contract with the browns and sits out for us not giving our only ******* player worthy of a contract the money he deserves.

browns front office disgusts me

Comment

Apparently he was cracking jokes down there and moving his limbs. It doesn't look all too bad right now.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
        Apparently he was cracking jokes down there and moving his limbs. It doesn't look all too bad right now.
        That's good... Cribbs is a cool dude, and I hope he's alright... When Braylon still lived out here, Cribbs was parked outside his house in like a 1997 toyota or some ****... It was some old ass car that looked like a car a pimp would drive, because it had the biggest chrome rims I HAVE EVER SEEN. The license plate said "JCOFDC" too which I thought was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          maybe it was karma for the cheap shot quinn laid out that sprained the knee of the highest paid LB in the NFL.

But does anyone have a video when I 1st saw it I didnt think it was cheap but I would like to see a replay
          I don't know what Suggs contract has to do with anything, but didn't Quinn take a low hit during that game as well, before he took Suggs out. The Ravens certainly don't have the cleanest reputation in the game.

Comment

Quinns shot was pretty cheap... I was at the game saw it in person and then had the espn broadcast right in front of me for replays, he went down pretty low. I don't think he intended to do it but it definitely wasn't a clean shot.

Comment

I just saw the Cribbs hit. It wasnt nearly as bad as I thought. Edwards was running and his momentum carried him towards Cribbs and then he lowered and hit him. I hope Cribbs is okay, never good to see a guy go down like that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Overall this will be good for the Browns, Cribbs might accidentally steal them another win and drop their draft pick.

Comment

That is too bad about John Cribbs and I hope he gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow_Nation View Post
                    That is too bad about John Cribbs and I hope he gets better.
                    You're trying too hard now.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I don't know what Suggs contract has to do with anything, but didn't Quinn take a low hit during that game as well, before he took Suggs out. The Ravens certainly don't have the cleanest reputation in the game.
                      Flacco got tackled below the knees and there was a 15 yard penalty on the browns BC of it, I dont recall the Ravens hitting low, can anyone confirm if they did?

Comment

Flacco got tackled below the knees and there was a 15 yard penalty on the browns BC of it, I dont recall the Ravens hitting low, can anyone confirm if they did?
                        I'm wrong then. I didn't fully watch the first half. Just kind of had it on in the background. I thought the Ravens commited that 15 yard penalty.

Comment

Cribbs released from hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            I'm wrong then. I didn't fully watch the first half. Just kind of had it on in the background. I thought the Ravens commited that 15 yard penalty.
                            I see, you are lucky you didnt truely watch it and just had it in the backround. Now that I think about it it might be Karma on Suggs, he is probably the dirtiest RAven and for the fact that w/ his contract and the way he is playing it should be considered robbery.

Comment

I see, you are lucky you didnt truely watch it and just had it in the backround. Now that I think about it it might be Karma on Suggs, he is probably the dirtiest RAven and for the fact that w/ his contract and the way he is playing it should be considered robbery.
                              Yeah, despite being one sided, the first Ravens/Browns game was much more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                It wasn't a cheap shot, on those bogus hook and laterals if you don't keep your head on a swivel your going to get jacked up. That's the name of the game. Next thing you know someone will post about how Ray Ray was too rough on the final tackle.
                                The Titans once got a personal foul when Haynesworth tackled Maurice Jones-Drew too hard. Fat Al burst through the OL, wrapped up MJD in the background, and then spun to knock him to the ground. Ref flew a flag for "Unnecessary Roughness." -_-"

You joke about it until it happens. ;)
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information