Cribbs hospitalized after MNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cribbs hospitalized after MNF

D.Edwards hit on the last play of the game was dirty. He put his foreman into Cribbs head when he was looking the other way as time expired. Completely unnescessary.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

should have used his forearm to hit mangini in the head

Comment

Didn't see the hit but it doesn't surprise me.

Comment

There goes 3/4ths of their offense.

Comment

Wasnt it Brandon McKinney who hit him?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            There goes 3/4ths of their offense.
            more like 200% of their offense

Comment

Don't run stupid plays and stupid things don't happen. Why was Cribbs even on the field for such a meaningless play anyway?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Don't run stupid plays and stupid things don't happen. Why was Cribbs even on the field for such a meaningless play anyway?
                Hook and lateral is pretty standard bigdawg-as if that's even the point.

But i am surprised no had Cribbs back and went after Edwards. I guess they just wanted to go home.
                Last edited by Brown Leader; 11-16-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

maybe it was karma for the cheap shot quinn laid out that sprained the knee of the highest paid LB in the NFL.

But does anyone have a video when I 1st saw it I didnt think it was cheap but I would like to see a replay

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to Cribbs, a guy that has been a lone bright spot in a bleak season for Cleveland. Despite contract gripes and constant futility, Cribbs has stuck by the Browns and not given up up the organization or his teammates. A great player who deserves to be on the field getting paid, not in a hospital bed.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

PFT now reporting that the play should have never happened because the Browns took 4 timeouts in the second half. : /

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        maybe it was karma for the cheap shot quinn laid out that sprained the knee of the highest paid LB in the NFL.
                        Touché.

But the game was basically over and the guy's in the hospital.

Comment

It wasn't a cheap shot, on those bogus hook and laterals if you don't keep your head on a swivel your going to get jacked up. That's the name of the game. Next thing you know someone will post about how Ray Ray was too rough on the final tackle.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yea seriously though I hope Cribbs recovers, I read the story about him walking w/ his former coaches kid on senior night, he is a class guy

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              It wasn't a cheap shot, on those bogus hook and laterals if you don't keep your head on a swivel your going to get jacked up. That's the name of the game. Next thing you know someone will post about how Ray Ray was too rough on the final tackle.
                              Cribbs is coming at the guy-I'm not saying he's got to get out the way but you don't have to put your foreman into his head? Knock him down, fine, but putting your weight into a forearm shot when the game is over?-that's dirty. Hopefully it's simply a concussion.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information