No announcement yet.

Dwayne Bowe suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up Chris Chambers on the waiver wire last week is looking like a pretty sweet move right about now.

Comment

i agree bbd. im sick to my stomach. ******* ****!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
        Or it could mean that Haley was insane about the team as a whole losing weight, especially his WRs. He is insane when it comes to their conditioning, even going so far as to make Bowe get his eyes examined to see if that's why he had the drops so bad (it wasn't apparently).

He has never struck me as the type of person to use steroids and until they prove he did that won't change.
        You can not blame Haley I love Bowe but if he did this its on him and no one else.

Comment

He has never struck me as the type of person to use steroids and until they prove he did that won't change.
          After the Alex Rodriguez debacle, I thought I'd stop seeing that kind of thinking. There's no such thing as a type of person who takes steroids and a type who doesn't. Ultimately it all hangs on the people who surround the athlete.

Not saying Bowe did or didn't. Just pointing that out.

Comment

Or it could mean that Haley was insane about the team as a whole losing weight, especially his WRs. He is insane when it comes to their conditioning, even going so far as to make Bowe get his eyes examined to see if that's why he had the drops so bad (it wasn't apparently).

I think Bowe already had LASIK eye surgery anyways..

Comment

I have lost all sympathy for players that test positive, be it for a supplement or steriods. I believe steroid use is way more rampant in football then a lot of us believe. They are not normal people when you look at them, I'm sorry I don't buy it.

Comment

God ******* dammit. Hes on my fantasy team in my money league. I just lost Turner, now Bowe. Right in the middle of my playoff push. Ahhh.
                Feeling you, throw in Portis, Calvin Johnson and the fact that pretty much everyone not named Dallas Clark is stinking it up and you have my team...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  You can not blame Haley I love Bowe but if he did this its on him and no one else.
                  I wasn't even blaming Haley a little bit. I was merely stating that Haley was really pushing the conditioning/losing weight across the board (good thing) and Bowe did something stupid (diuretics) to help him make weight. It is all on Bowe, pure and simple.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information