Bowe suspended 4 games for performance enhancing drugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
    He was banned for four games for using a weight loss supplement that contained a diuretic.

As I've pointed out a thousand times they're banned because they can lead to a player having heart palpitations and being dehydrated and they've actually contributed to deaths in other athletes.

This isn't a "performance enhancer" since all it would do is help lower his weight. This is a "banned substance". There's a monumental difference between what Bowe has taken and what Merriman did.
    Everyone knows you are just laying groundwork to protect Peppers.

Comment

Uh.... How does he get suspended and the Williams bros didn't? B/c They live in Minnesota...?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Uh.... How does he get suspended and the Williams bros didn't? B/c They live in Minnesota...?

Yeah, because the NFL has such a bias towards the Minnesota Vikings. :/

He's not even appealing it, if he did he might not get suspended either.

Comment

dbowe=dbag

Comment

Trade him to Minnesota. That state allows steroid use.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Everyone knows you are just laying groundwork to protect Peppers.
              If you can't see the difference between steroids and diuretics then you are beyond help.

One is performance enhancing and that's why it's banned, the other has caused deaths and severe dehydration, that's why it's banned.

Apples and Oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                If you can't see the difference between steroids and diuretics then you are beyond help.

One is performance enhancing and that's why it's banned, the other has caused deaths and severe dehydration, that's why it's banned.

Apples and Oranges.
                A little touchy, eh? Hit a little too close to home with the Peppers connection? :D Given that I said absolutely nothing about the drugs, I don't think THAT is the reason I'm beyond help. There are plenty of others.

Comment

aren't the diuretics masking agents, and that's why they're banned

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information