Dick Jauron fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I'm never a fan of letting your HC go in the middle of the season in football its kinda pointless.
    What does it matter? The Bills aren't going anywhere this season. Might as well get Fewell several games to see what you have there before going into the head coach hiring process. See if you already have your next head coach on staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I'm never a fan of letting your HC go in the middle of the season in football its kinda pointless.
      Buffalo fans need something to cheer about, right?. You never know, this could motivate the team down the stretch and maybe help elevate them to a .500 record, which is far better than anything Jauron would've done at this point.

Comment

Interesting. I wonder who they bring in next year. I don't know if they would be a team suited to make a change to a 3-4.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
          Interesting. I wonder who they bring in next year. I don't know if they would be a team suited to make a change to a 3-4.
          Not yet, though they have one major piece in Maybin and Stroud could probably do as one of the 5-techs in the short-term.

Comment

good! I wish Bobby April filled in instead of Fewell tho.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I guess Bills ownership realized something is way wrong when Bud Adams is dancing around flipping you the bird.

Comment

Yet Mangini is still coaching... :[

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  To be fair, Jauron has been coaching for three years now with no results. Mangini has been a joke, but it is still year 1 for him and there is very little talent on the Browns. When you complain that Cribbs was still on the field on the last play of a game, it just shows you how little talent you really have.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    One guy is at the start of a 4 year deal and the other is at the end of one but your implication that Mangini is terrible is spot on.

Comment

well its about time, two years too late

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Thoughts on Next Head Coach? I like Jim Harbaugh. Has Stanford rolling the past 2 seasons and coached Trent Edwards in College. Could really give him a nice sense of comfort going forward and can hopefully be the lightning in the bottle type of coach that John Harbaugh was for Baltimore, Mike Smith for Atlanta, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DI View Post
                          Thoughts on Next Head Coach? I like Jim Harbaugh. Has Stanford rolling the past 2 seasons and coached Trent Edwards in College. Could really give him a nice sense of comfort going forward and can hopefully be the lightning in the bottle type of coach that John Harbaugh was for Baltimore, Mike Smith for Atlanta, etc.
                          Rumored to be signing an extension at Stanford, he basically said as much on the radio this morning. Also with teams like Notre Dame in the mix I don't think Buffalo is really a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by DI View Post
                            I'd take him. But no way Ralph will do that, he will get some guy for 500K.

Comment

Yeah and supposedly Michigan is going to be hot for him too once their season is over and Rich Rodriguez is out of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                To be fair, Jauron has been coaching for three years now with no results. Mangini has been a joke, but it is still year 1 for him and there is very little talent on the Browns. When you complain that Cribbs was still on the field on the last play of a game, it just shows you how little talent you really have.
                                We weren't complaining that Cribbs was on the field, but that we were running a hook and later with 5 seconds left in the game down 16 points.

What the **** is the point in that? You're asking for someone to get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information