No announcement yet.

Mangini an idiot: also, actively discussing Lebron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chiefs have a TE that is 6'7 (Cottom) and one that is 6'8 (Pope) neither are any good just throwing it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
      Really don't think is that big of a deal, he was just joking around with the comments.

Also Leonard Pope is the same exact size as LeBron and not half the athlete and while he has been injured a bit, he hasn't been "broken in half"

Much ado about nothing methinks.
      what ever happened to that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        The Chiefs have a TE that is 6'7 (Cottom) and one that is 6'8 (Pope) neither are any good just throwing it out there.
        Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        10 (CHR)........

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          See the post above yours lol. I didn't know he went to KC either.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
            doesn't matter, questions are bound to arise when you do something like that. I mean, Winslow is a die hard Lakers fan, you didn't see him wearing a Kobe jersey around ohio did you?
            You know on MNF when they run through the starting lineup of each team and its like "My Name, University," yeah... Dwight Freeney had a Yankees hat on for his and I've seen him wearing a Yankees hat during other segments on him in the past as well. I know he went to Syracuse, but hes not from NYC or state. Its not a big deal at all.

Comment

And Lebron isnt going near a football field in a contract year so end of story to me.

Comment

I dunno how often many of you see black people but the notes I keep on them, just for reference in case they approach me, tell me that they like to wear Yankee hats much of the time. Even when they aren't Yankee fans.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                  I dunno how often many of you see black people but the notes I keep on them, just for reference in case they approach me, tell me that they like to wear Yankee hats much of the time. Even when they aren't Yankee fans.
                  This was just excellence.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    doesn't matter, questions are bound to arise when you do something like that. I mean, Winslow is a die hard Lakers fan, you didn't see him wearing a Kobe jersey around ohio did you?
                    Even Braylon when he went to Cavs/Pistons games didn't wear any Pistons stuff, and he obviously is a Detroit fan.

Hell, Braylon went to an Indians game and hit a homerun during batting practice!

Comment

Comment

lmao, I approve of this message. If I didn't have a siq quote already this would win easily. :D

I also agree about the Lebron hate, people want to bust his chops like just because he grew up in Ohio he's supposed to like all of their teams for some strange reason. Just because he's really good at basketball doesn't mean he's supposed to like ALL the teams that are in the same city as him. At least he's honest about it, and besides even if he does want to leave Cleveland people treat that as if it's so disrespectful.

Nearly all great players end up in Free Agency at some point, I don't see why he deserves so much flack if he does want to play somewhere else. Guess that comes with the territory though, but for the record he won't play football because it would be stupid but he's still more of an athlete then probably 90% of TE's playing now, probably more.

He may not be a beast, but I have a hard time believing he would struggle or get broke in half, he was an All-State WR and a highly touted recruit, it's not like football is a new sport to him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

... LMFAO. It's sad... yet true.

I don't even like baseball!!
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Once James get hit by a big time saftey I think he will be crawling back to the hardwood

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Many football fans don't like to face it, but NBA players are better pure athletes than NFL players. Think about it: To make an NFL roster you are competing for 1 of 50+ roster spots against the best players in the United States. To make an NBA roster you are competing for 1 of like 15 roster spots against the best players in the world. Basketball is a global sport in which there are many more people competing for fewer jobs. It takes a much more elite athlete to dominate the NBA than it does to be a good NFL player.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                Many football fans don't like to face it, but NBA players are better pure athletes than NFL players. Think about it: To make an NFL roster you are competing for 1 of 50+ roster spots against the best players in the United States. To make an NBA roster you are competing for 1 of like 15 roster spots against the best players in the world. Basketball is a global sport in which there are many more people competing for fewer jobs. It takes a much more elite athlete to dominate the NBA than it does to be a good NFL player.
                                I wouldn't say that they are better "pure" athletes. Obviously they are going to be better at what they do, but I think when it comes down to it football is the most physically demanding sport out there (except maybe rugby which i have no experience playing).

And the NFL has the best football players in the world, seeing as we're the only country that plays it worth a damn.

RIP ST

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information