X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangini an idiot: also, actively discussing Lebron

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

This is absurd. Why even comment?

Half the Browns roster weighs in on Lebron's recent comments about becoming a TE. Personally I think at 6'8 LBJ would get broken in half and that if the Browns wanted a freak at TE they should have kept the souldja.

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

Half the Browns roster weighs in on Lebron's recent comments about becoming a TE. Personally I think at 6'8 LBJ would get broken in half and that if the Browns wanted a freak at TE they should have kept the souldja.
    I wouldnt worry about Lebron getting broken in half but yeah keep Winslow and Edwards. What they have there now isnt even varsity it's junior high.

Comment

He would be the best, um, field goal blocker in the league.

Comment

Well the Browns have nothing else to talk about. Also lol at LeBron. He's complaining how everyone asks him if he's leaving Cleveland yet he constantly shows his focus is on everything but Cleveland. I mean c'mon if you are tired of people asking if you are going to bolt to the Knicks or Nets why the hell do you wear a Yankees cap. Why do you talk to Jay Z in the middle of the game. Even if joking about Football why do you do it. He deserves reporters questioning his allegiance to the Cavs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I don't understand why people think at 6'8 a person would get broken in half. Its 3 inches taller than a tonne of the best tight ends in the game. Witten, Shockey, Gonzo, Heath Miller, Greg Olsen, Schefler, Pettigrew, Martellus Bennett (6'6"). Its 2-3 inches... and hes within 10 pounds of all of them and heavier than some. I always hear people say that because hes tall, but really... 2-3 inches and no weight difference. I think he'd be fine. Not that he'd be any good if he tried to pick it up now probably, but whatever.

Comment

Really don't think is that big of a deal, he was just joking around with the comments.

Also Leonard Pope is the same exact size as LeBron and not half the athlete and while he has been injured a bit, he hasn't been "broken in half"

Much ado about nothing methinks.

Comment

if the Browns wanted a freak at TE they should have kept the souldja.
              :[ this is me frowning

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                Well the Browns have nothing else to talk about. Also lol at LeBron. He's complaining how everyone asks him if he's leaving Cleveland yet he constantly shows his focus is on everything but Cleveland. I mean c'mon if you are tired of people asking if you are going to bolt to the Knicks or Nets why the hell do you wear a Yankees cap. Why do you talk to Jay Z in the middle of the game. Even if joking about Football why do you do it. He deserves reporters questioning his allegiance to the Cavs.
                Well he grew up a Yankees fan I don't see the issue and he's really good friends with Jay Z and players talk to celebrities all the time during the middle of games. I remember Nate Robinson high fived Will Ferrell (I think it was him) while the game was actually in play after scoring.

He jokes about playing in another sports league because someone asked him a question about it and that means he isn't loyal to the Cavs?

I know LeBron takes a lot of hate, especially on this site, but some of it is kind of ridiculous. I'm not saying your points are bad STRIP, but I do think LeBron takes a lot of unnecessary criticism.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Harold Carmichael was 6'8" and only like 220 pounds and he did alright. Granted he played 30 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    Any talk in town about the Holmgren rumor?

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Well he grew up a Yankees fan I don't see the issue and he's really good friends with Jay Z and players talk to celebrities all the time during the middle of games. I remember Nate Robinson high fived Will Ferrell (I think it was him) while the game was actually in play after scoring.

He jokes about playing in another sports league because someone asked him a question about it and that means he isn't loyal to the Cavs?

I know LeBron takes a lot of hate, especially on this site, but some of it is kind of ridiculous. I'm not saying your points are bad STRIP, but I do think LeBron takes a lot of unnecessary criticism.
                      doesn't matter, questions are bound to arise when you do something like that. I mean, Winslow is a die hard Lakers fan, you didn't see him wearing a Kobe jersey around ohio did you?

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        :) This is me pointing and laughing at your user name. ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

You see that video? It's a documentary. FACT.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            doesn't matter, questions are bound to arise when you do something like that. I mean, Winslow is a die hard Lakers fan, you didn't see him wearing a Kobe jersey around ohio did you?
                            I'm not really disagreeing, but if he's a sports fan why shouldn't be allowed to wear whatever hat he wants to?

Plus lets be honest, the national media wouldn't really care what Kellen Winslow does compared to a superstar like LeBron.

I mean I've seen a million different sports players wear Yankees hats without hearing much about it.
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              I'm not really disagreeing, but if he's a sports fan why shouldn't be allowed to wear whatever hat he wants to?

Plus lets be honest, the national media wouldn't really care what Kellen Winslow does compared to a superstar like LeBron.

I mean I've seen a million different sports players wear Yankees hats without hearing much about it.
                              thats part of the nature of the beast. Lebron is probably the most recognizable athelete in all of sports, maybe second to only tiger woods. Everything he does will be put under the microscope. He shuold learn how to deal with it or suppress it much to his abilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information