Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Brown placed on IR

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4668385

I'm actually a big fan of his, sucks for the Dolphins. Do any fans know if this is a repeat of last year's injury?

Too bad. He was having his best season ever. Guy is a good player when he isnt hurt

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

That is to bad.

Comment

Pretty lame, but at least now he'll be consistent for my fantasy team.

Comment

RIP wildcat?

Pat White better be ready for some more snaps, or will they use Ricky?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Glad I picked up Ricky Williams for my fantasy team a few weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              Too bad. He was having his best season ever. Guy is a good player when he isnt hurt
              It's always like that for him though...Last time he was tearing it up like this he got hurt then too, and it's not like they weren't using Ricky also so they weren't running him to death. Some of them are freak injuries, but looks like he really can't escape the injury bug more times then not, as good as he is.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                RIP wildcat?

I think Pat White will get some more snaps but ultimately I think they are going to more of a conventional offense. Brown was the heart of the Wildcat.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm forced to rely on Steve Slaton to compliment Chris Johnson in fantasy now. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    I think Pat White will get some more snaps but ultimately I think they are going to more of a conventional offense. Brown was the heart of the Wildcat.
                    Ricky's been getting a lot of snaps out of the wildcat the past few weeks though, especially towards the other team's end of the field.

Comment

Not surprised with Brown missing the season. He's only had one full season where he's been healthy. 07 he was tearing it up and then torn his acl middle of the season and now he has a foot injury that could keep him out until training camp next year. Brown is good, but is too much injury prone. This is his last year in the contract and if his agent ask for big money, Parcells will let him walk and go find someone else.

And it will likely mean that the coaches will use more of the Pat White package. Ricky can run the wildcat, but dont think he will be as productive as Brown.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Really really tough loss for the Dolphins. Brown is one of my favorite backs in the NFL - perfect for the ball control offense they have. He never loses yardage, always falling foward. He squeezes out the extra inches needed to win football games. As a football player he just does everything the right way. Really bummed out that he's lost for the year.
                        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Wow, I traded him, Steve Smith of the Giants, and Antonio Gates about a week ago for Andre Johnson and Brent Celek. :)

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            It's always like that for him though...Last time he was tearing it up like this he got hurt then too, and it's not like they weren't using Ricky also so they weren't running him to death. Some of them are freak injuries, but looks like he really can't escape the injury bug more times then not, as good as he is.
                            Him and Caddy both.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              They need to get Thiggy With It.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information