Raiders Bench QB JaMarcus Russell Permanently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, a group of aliens have robbed both of these kids of all their talent. They are planning to take over the world and it's up to the Looney Tunes and a recently retired Brett Favre to stop them(After they succeed, Favre will unretire).
    "I believe I can touch the sky..."

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      "I believe I can touch the sky..."
      Just as long as you dont involve Wayne Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        If Ryan Mallett comes out this year.... we might take him in the 2nd, or reach from the top 6 in the draft and get him. Hopefully this season is a wake up call for Davis, we need to go back to the Gruden west coast offence. Draft Clausen, Bradford or sign a vet. Id really be happy to have Suh though
        Ryan Mallett...why not just stick with Russell? I really hope Al can't pronounce Suh's first name and just dismisses him outright. I feel like that's a real possibility.

Comment

Cutting Russell or drafting a QB there isn't going to accomplish anything. There isn't a QB alive that can succeed there.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
            Cutting Russell or drafting a QB there isn't going to accomplish anything. There isn't a QB alive that can succeed there.
            IMO they should spend every draft pick building a decent O-line and mash with D-Mac, Bush and Fargas with some play action thrown in. pick up a game manager somewhere and forget this vertical game ridiculousness.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              IMO they should spend every draft pick building a decent O-line and mash with D-Mac, Bush and Fargas with some play action thrown in. pick up a game manager somewhere and forget this vertical game ridiculousness.
              If every there was a team that should use the wildhog it is the Oakland Raiders. Use McFadden as a QB, with Bush and Fargas. It isn't like they would miss their passing attack.

Comment

Wasn't Bush a QB in high school, and recruited as a QB before Brohm broke out?
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  If every there was a team that should use the wildhog it is the Oakland Raiders. Use McFadden as a QB, with Bush and Fargas. It isn't like they would miss their passing attack.
                  It would probably improve. was just talking with a Raider fan, saying they should stick with Russell til the end of the year to improve their draft spot/see for sure if he is a complete zero for them. His thought was that by benching him they find out just how much of the wretchedness was Jamarcus based, which should help them make more qualified decisions in the offseason. He's probably right.

Comment

Jamarcus Russell reminds me of a player who just floats along, doesn't do anything to improve his game and just goes onto the field only to get paid.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                      Jamarcus Russell reminds me of a player who just floats along, doesn't do anything to improve his game and just goes onto the field only to get paid.
                      You know you're in trouble when there are articles written about the times you show up to work early.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Ryan Mallett...why not just stick with Russell? I really hope Al can't pronounce Suh's first name and just dismisses him outright. I feel like that's a real possibility.
                        I dont want Mallett, but wouldnt be surprised if we draft him. Al drafted Nnamdi Asomugha... he should know how to pernounce Ndamukong Suh

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think the whole "Russell doesn't have any thing around him" argument is getting blown out of proportion.

The Raiders are a bad football team I get it but to me Russell's bad play has more to do with him then the players around him.

Comment

I don't understand this move. Bruce Gradkowski is pretty terrible himself, is older, and has been in the league longer. Stick with the younger guy that has higher upside and hope the light just turns on in one of the final few games. If it doesn't, then look to sign a vet in the offseason or take one in the draft. Trust me, the Raiders aren't going to win any more games with Gadkowski than they are with Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I think the whole "Russell doesn't have any thing around him" argument is getting blown out of proportion.

The Raiders are a bad football team I get it but to me Russell's bad play has more to do with him then the players around him.
                              I wonder, if I put Drew Brees, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning in his place, would they succeed there? I think they would do just fine.

Comment

The Raiders have a lot of talent,but not enough in the trenches and at QB.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information