Buffalo signs Brian Brohm away from Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Even Joshua the Teacher of Righteousness had his early struggles.

I have no doubt that Cutler will take his eventual place at the right hand of the father (Coach Ditka), judging the living and the dead.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Even Joshua the Teacher of Righteousness had his early struggles.

I have no doubt that Cutler will take his eventual place at the right hand of the father (Coach Ditka), judging the living and the dead.
      What kind of chosen one can't drink regular coke?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Jesus never drank Coke in his life. So there ya go.

Comment

Orton is naturally Satan, which is why he likes Jack with his coke.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            Jesus never drank Coke in his life. So there ya go.
            Jesus was crucified a couple years before Coke was around though.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Jesus was crucified a couple years before Coke was around though.
              If he thought Coke was so great, he'd have told his disciples how to make it.

Comment

Brohn completely stunk in the pre season and when he was cut, any of 31 other teams could have claimed him, they didn't, for good reason.
                Buffalo is just desperate with their fan base getting ready to desert the team, so they fired their HC because you cannot get rid of a bad owner. Buffalo has been absolutely terrible since the FA era began, with Wilson refusing to put up enough resources to produce a winner. Brohn isn't the answer either but at least the fans may buy another ticket or 2 to find out.
                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                  Brohn completely stunk in the pre season and when he was cut, any of 31 other teams could have claimed him, they didn't, for good reason.
                  Buffalo is just desperate with their fan base getting ready to desert the team, so they fired their HC because you cannot get rid of a bad owner. Buffalo has been absolutely terrible since the FA era began, with Wilson refusing to put up enough resources to produce a winner. Brohn isn't the answer either but at least the fans may buy another ticket or 2 to find out.
                  I certainly hope that this signing does not convince fans to buy tickets.
                  If people do indeed buy ticket because of this, I have overestimated the average intelligence of Bills fans.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I was a HUGE Brohm fan, hopefully he can get a chance to compete in Buffalo.
                    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                      If he thought Coke was so great, he'd have told his disciples how to make it.

Comment

I like the pick up. Obviously Trent Edwards is not the answer.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                          I was a HUGE Brohm fan, hopefully he can get a chance to compete in Buffalo.
                          Wow, some of you are so quick to write off a 2nd year QB because he looked awful as a rookie!!
                          I thought he was a stud prospect coming out of Louisville with a sick deep ball. Sorry, but I have to see him in an NFL program for more than one year of coaching before I write the guy completely off.
                          Brohm is not going to Buffalo to start anyway, he's competing strictly for the 3rd string spot, IMO.

Comment

Even if Aaron Rodgers had not proven himself at that point, they would still have let him start the whole year, barring a major faceplant that wasnt probable. Picking a QB in round 2 could have waited one more year.

Comment

A lot of hindsight geniuses here. Who would have thought? I didn't love the pick when it happened but understood where it came from.

Comment

what's the difference in signing a qb from FA and drafting one? the team felt like Brohm was a better option then what we could have signed and took him. We wanted to get better, not settle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information