Sorry Vikings fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Vikings fans

Brad Childress has been offered a contract extension. Ouch.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...n-from-Vikings

Hahahha, and he's "mulling over it" as if he's in high demand.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Further apologies to the little children in the Minnesota area. The bad man is here to stay.

Comment

Didnt he already sign a contract extension?

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Why the heck does everyone want him gone?
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
            Hahahha, and he's "mulling over it" as if he's in high demand.
            People with beards are constantly mulling things. It's one of the best reasons to have a beard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

Obviously you haven't seen many Vikings games....

And he's already agreed to it. It's all but done. **** my ************* life.

Comment

I've posted this video on this topic once before and I'll post it again...

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350">

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                  Because he's a terrible coach. The Vikings are winning in spite of him, not because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    Because he's a terrible coach. The Vikings are winning in spite of him, not because of him.
                    To be fair he was the driving force behind the addition of Favre.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      To be fair he was the driving force behind the addition of Favre.

Well that wasn't exactly rocket science. Brett was thinking about coming back and our quarterback was Tarvaris Jackson.

Besides, it's the in game coaching where he really sucks. There is no worse in game coach in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Well that wasn't exactly rocket science. Brett was thinking about coming back and our quarterback was Tarvaris Jackson.

Besides, it's the in game coaching where he really sucks. There is no worse in game coach in the NFL.
                        Yah but Childress also runs Favre's offense, which is why the transition was seamless. I'm not saying he's a great coach, but he is the reason they are where they're at.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Yah but Childress also runs Favre's offense, which is why the transition was seamless. I'm not saying he's a great coach, but he is the reason they are where they're at.
                          He is literally the worst play caller in the NFL. He runs the basic offense that Favre likes but he has absolutely no clue how to call plays according to the situation we are in. Just last week we were moving the ball down the field without any resistance from the Lions and he decides to run a reverse at the 15 yard line and we turn it over. Favre was mic'd up for that game and even he was talking about how it was a bad playcall.

He's just completely pathetic.

Comment

lol. Vike fans really hate the guy.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SDhasacoolavatar View Post
                              Awful lot of money to give the guy. I think almost anyone could win with the team that he has right now with Favre being the key component. Take Favre away and then what do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information