Sorry Vikings fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
    I mentioned that from a personnel stand point he has been outstanding or at least very good. That said, just because he plays a part in getting them there does not mean he should get a pass if a team underachieves with that talent. He actually would be quite a good GM based on what he has achieved as part of the Vikings personnel team. The guy just can't coach, to his credit though, he has done a good job in finding and hiring defensive coordinators which he also deserves credit for.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if he is around a long time though, especially if we can actually get a good QB, this draft may end up helping with that if a lot of the juniors rush out for financial reasons(fear of rookie scale contracts). Favre actually looks like has a year left right now, could pick up a good junior like a Clausen or Locker to sit for a year, or even a guy like Quinn if he isn't held by the Browns.

How has he under achieved, they are 8-1 in case you didn't notice. He made the playoffs last year with practically nothing at QB. If you call this under achieving, I question your reasoning.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      Seriously all, if there is any question, watch an entire Vikes game. You will have at least 3 or 4 WTF?! moments in offensive playcalling.
      He's 8-1 so his play calling cannot be all that bad. I don't think a lot of Minny fans would even be satisfied if he was 9-0. His team has improved every year he has been there and now is one of the top teams in the NFC and they are still complaining???
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
        He's 8-1 so his play calling cannot be all that bad. I don't think a lot of Minny fans would even be satisfied if he was 9-0. His team has improved every year he has been there and now is one of the top teams in the NFC and they are still complaining???

Do you seriously not understand that a team can win even with bad coaching if the talent level is high enough? The Eagles have been winning regular season games for the better part of a decade with Andy Reid who sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Do you seriously not understand that a team can win even with bad coaching if the talent level is high enough? The Eagles have been winning regular season games for the better part of a decade with Andy Reid who sucks.
          but he is 8-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information