No announcement yet.

The best race left in the NFL...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Drew is no longer undefeated...if Peyton wins out/sits out is the MVP already decided? Where is Lord Favre...

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      So Drew is no longer undefeated...if Peyton wins out/sits out is the MVP already decided? Where is Lord Favre...
      if they go undefeated, it has to be Peyton.

i still think Chris Johnson has a good chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        if they go undefeated, it has to be Peyton.

i still think Chris Johnson has a good chance.
        I wonder what scenario has to unfold for CJ to win it.

2000+ obviously.

Peyton plays and loses one of the next 2 games? Favre too? Even then Brees probably gets the nod. Basically all 3 of the quarterbacks have to stumble down the stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I wonder what scenario has to unfold for CJ to win it.

2000+ obviously.

Peyton plays and loses one of the next 2 games? Favre too? Even then Brees probably gets the nod. Basically all 3 of the quarterbacks have to stumble down the stretch.
          I think Peyton has to lose a game, and he has to go for 2000+

While all 3 qbs are having great seasons, they aren't eye popping #s like Brady's perfect season. 2000 yards for a RB, especially in today's game of RBCs is MUCH more impressive than any of the numbers the qbs are putting up.

You would only reward one for going undefeated, bc a qb usually gets more credit than he deserves for team accomplishments.

Comment

• afc wild card & colts race to perfect 16-0
            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I think Peyton has to lose a game, and he has to go for 2000+

While all 3 qbs are having great seasons, they aren't eye popping #s like Brady's perfect season. 2000 yards for a RB, especially in today's game of RBCs is MUCH more impressive than any of the numbers the qbs are putting up.

You would only reward one for going undefeated, bc a qb usually gets more credit than he deserves for team accomplishments.
              While that tends to be true...I think in Peytons case he gets the correct amount of credit.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information