No announcement yet.

TNF: Dolphins late decision....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone see the opening kickoff? Stuff like that is why you don't risk it. The field was awful last night, players on both teams were falling down on cuts constantly. Our defense played well all night, especially against the pass. No reason to give them the chance to block a field goal and score that way. Especially with our offensive line missing about three guys. Plus if you miss the field goal, it's the same result, except you give them an extra seven yards. It was the right call given the context. I would have rather the play been a play-action rollout though. Didn't like that aspect at all.

This is not even close to being like Belichick's call.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      i ******* hate mitch berger.
      He wasn't all too terrible on the Vikings back in the day. I think he had a passing TD.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

I don't hate the playcall at all. They were already getting close on our only field goal attempt, and we had so many injuries to many of our special teams players that I would say there was a high percentage of a horrible snap/blocked kick. Good choice in my opinion.

Comment

Ugh, he's Canadian, too. Way to represent our country, asshole.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            Ugh, he's Canadian, too. Way to represent our country, asshole.
            A lot of asshole Americans exist. I don't blame them for much.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Should definitely kick the FG.

But, Miami won and New England lost which is why Belichick is getting more publicity. And that beside the fact that Thursday's game really wasn't the most appealing match up so I doubt a lot of people cared.
              The Dolphins should of kicked the FG IMO I agree.

The reason why Belichick is getting more pub is because he went for it from HIS OWN 28 YARD LINE and not the Colts 28 yard line. Even if the Patriots had gotten the first alot of people would of said it was a stupid decision. I would of been one of them.

Comment

I'm more pissed off that the ref wouldn't let carolina snap the ball on the interception play, carolina went no huddle, no subs and they allowed miami to sub players, which isn't in the rules, if carolina subbed players fair enough, but they didn't.

It allowed miami to bring in different guys, carolina would have had a free play, instead the ref's ****** up the call and it was a pick in the redzone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  I'm more pissed off that the ref wouldn't let carolina snap the ball on the interception play, carolina went no huddle, no subs and they allowed miami to sub players, which isn't in the rules, if carolina subbed players fair enough, but they didn't.

It allowed miami to bring in different guys, carolina would have had a free play, instead the ref's ****** up the call and it was a pick in the redzone.
                  It would have just been a five yard penalty. I just assumed they subbed, didn't know for sure. Are you sure they didn't? Anyway if you want to debate penalties, how about Cameron Wake being held every time he was in the game? If you don't believe me, just go watch the last play again.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information