Gruden was Buffalo's first choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    this couldnt have fit into the fire Jauron thread?

whats with all these senseless Bills threads?
    This was the first one... The other might not be about a big time QB and just a practice squad player, but considering this is a draft site and that Brohm was a really big name QB prospect that everyone here knows about, I'm sure its relevant to people on this board. If you count them firing their head coach as senseless, well... m'kay...

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
      This was the first one... The other might not be about a big time QB and just a practice squad player, but considering this is a draft site and that Brohm was a really big name QB prospect that everyone here knows about, I'm sure its relevant to people on this board. If you count them firing their head coach as senseless, well... m'kay...
      the practice squad thread was really really useless and this thread is pretty useless too, the info couldve been just posted in the firing thread

Comment

GayO just has a stick up his ass I think.

I really like Gruden so since he said not to BLo I hope he stays on MNF.

Comment

the practice squad thread was really really useless and this thread is pretty useless too, the info couldve been just posted in the firing thread
          Worthless threads usually die after a few post, if that. The Brohm thread is on page 4 now, somehow I don't see that as useless and obviously lots of other people didn't either.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            Worthless threads usually die after a few post, if that. The Brohm thread is on page 4 now, somehow I don't see that as useless and obviously lots of other people didn't either.
            thing is, these are things that dont affect the NFL at all. Brian Brohm signing is like nothing, they are discussing the monotheistic something something.

Comment

I hope he stays on MNF a few more years I like his work.

Edit: Yes I know he got a new new will ESPN but that really means nothing.

Comment

thing is, these are things that dont affect the NFL at all. Brian Brohm signing is like nothing, they are discussing the monotheistic something something.
                No, they're discussing it because this is a draft site and Brohm was kind of a big deal in the draft, especially at this forum and it was only a year and a half ago that people thought he might be a great pro prospect and people like to cling to that still despite the fact that no NFL team even bothered to sign him after he was cut and then the Packers still managed to get him back onto their practice squad. Mountains out of molehills, but someone like him is relevant to a decent amount of the community at a draft site.

Comment

And it bothers you that much? Obviously the thread was important enough to have a good enough discussion about it, and this is the NFL forum you know. But hey, who am I to stop you from playing moderator around here.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    And it bothers you that much? Obviously the thread was important enough to have a good enough discussion about it, and this is the NFL forum you know. But hey, who am I to stop you from playing moderator around here.
                    who are you to be playing a mod and telling me what to do?

Comment

This thread is epic.

We all know Gruden is going to DC anyways once Zorn is canned.

Why would he want to coach the Super Bowl 26 losers when he can coach the winning Washington Redskins LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        Gruden to Oakland please!!!!!!!!!!
                        I mean... I would consider an offer for the HC job in Oakland, but I'm not sure I'd take it. And I've never coached. And I have no job. So I'm not sure someone with things like experience would even think about considering taking that job... IMO.

BoneKrusher

Comment

this couldnt have fit into the fire Jauron thread?

whats with all these senseless Bills threads?
                          why the **** do you ever care jesus christ you never stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            why the **** do you ever care jesus christ you never stop complaining
                            Stop complaining about his complaining or I'll report you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
                              This thread is epic.

We all know Gruden is going to DC anyways once Zorn is canned.

Why would he want to coach the Super Bowl 26 losers when he can coach the winning Washington Redskins LOL.
                              I think he'll follow his old mentor Holmgren to Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                I think he'll follow his old mentor Holmgren to Cleveland.
                                Yeah he probably wont go to Washington. I was just joking around LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information