Week 13 Vikings at Cardinals game flexed to SNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Vikings at Cardinals game flexed to SNF

The NFL announced that the Week 13 game between the Vikings and Cardinals will be moved to Sunday night with the Patriots-Dolphins switching to a 1:00 ET start.

The Pats-Dolphins game isn't bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the NFC North leaders meeting the NFC West leaders. A game featuring a 40-year-old MVP candidate in Brett Favre against a 38-year-old Kurt Warner is sure to drive up the ratings as well.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL

Im kinda torn on this. The Vikings/Cardinals game is the better game but theres a chance the Patriots/Dolphins game could mean alot more if the Pats lose to the Saints and the Dolphins beat the Bills this week.

Two old asses going against each other. Its intriguing. Not to mention, Brett Favre is a fantastic prime-time QB.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

jeebus you're fast.

Good move by the league. The Pats/Phins game is no where near as sexy. It may turn out to be a good game since Miami plays NE tough.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        jeebus you're fast.

Good move by the league. The Pats/Phins game is no where near as sexy. It may turn out to be a good game since Miami plays NE tough.
        Thanks lol. Right when I saw it I made the thread.

If the Pats lose and Phins win this week it could set up a game for 1st place in the AFC East. The Vikings/Cardinals game is a better matchup for ratings so I see why they made the move. Both teams though pretty much have their divisions wrapped up.

It probably wont matter and will end up being the right move. I have a feeling the Patriots beat the Saints this week.

Comment

The Beantower will out rush AD in this game

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Don't flatter yourself.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

That means 3/6 games remaining for the Vikings are on primetime. I feel like I'm a fan of an NFC East team with all the primetime games.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                That means 3/6 games remaining for the Vikings are on primetime. I feel like I'm a fan of an NFC East team with all the primetime games.
                LOL welcome to the club.

Comment

Haha yeah very true. I was a little surprised they picked this game and not the Bengals @ Vikings game on 12/13 I think. But then I saw the Sunday night game and it was I think the Eagles and Giants playing and thats why.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Favre is like crack for the networks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

My FF team would be fine with that but unlikely.

Comment

odds are Cardinals choke on primetime as usual

Comment

odds are Cardinals choke on primetime as usual
                          Or they remember the ass kicking they got from TJack and the Vikings last year and come out inspired. That is if Warner is playing. Leinart just seems like he is a zombie out there.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Warner will play this week, and I don't think Leinart looked that bad, 10/14 for 75 yards, I mostly just blame the play calling for being way too conservative, and the 4 incompletion seem like they were all communication stuff

plus we clinched like week 8 last year, and played you week like 16?

Comment

This sucks. I hate Brett Favre.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information