Underachieving Coaches/GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underachieving Coaches/GMs

Who is doing the least with the most? Who is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

I don't know what is going on here, but the Texans should be three wins better than they are right now. I put a lot of the blame on Kubiak, his decision making has been suspect; last Monday's game had plenty to second guess, why was Chris Brown getting twice as many carries as Steve Slaton? Why not try and get closer for the potential game tying FG, with :08 seconds and 1 timeout?

I think he gets too much heat for the Favre fiasco, in the end he made the right call to go with Rodgers and it was definitely courageous on his part. That said, his drafts the past few years have been terrible. I like Clay Matthews, but did they really need another LB? I like Jordy Nelson, but they already had one of the best receiver corps. in the game. Brian Brohm, Justin Harrell, Brandon Jackson, high picks with no impact whatsoever. Meanwhile the team has gaping holes on the offensive line that have been ignored.

Steve Slaton stopped getting the ball because he couldn't run with it, or hang onto it.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Add Jim Mora Jr to that list as well.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Kubiak's play calling at the end of the game Monday night was terrible.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post

funny thing Diab because at 1st glance i thought it was Jim Mora

Comment

Mike Tannenbaum/Rex Ryan, Jerry Angelo/Lovie Smith, and Jerry Reese/Tom Coughlin have underachieved as well.
            He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              funny thing Diab because at 1st glance i thought it was Jim Mora
              I thought it was too until I saw the Texans logo.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Don't get me started on Jim Mora. That guy is a joke and I pity the Seahawks for the two/three years he will be their head coach.

Comment

John Fox. They have one of the best rushing attacks but keep relying on Delhomme. He had like 40 passes against Miami
                  Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 11-25-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Over the past few seasons anyway. He's been pretty successful this year, I'll give him that.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

Over the past few seasons anyway. He's been pretty successful this year, I'll give him that.
                      You mean over the last season? He went 13-3 in his first year. The debacle was during the playoffs. But right now the underachieving one in the Cowboys coaching staff is Garrett.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        Mike Fox. They have one of the best rushing attacks but keep relying on Delhomme. He had like 40 passes against Miami
                        You mean John Fox. He played right into the hands of Miami's gameplan on defense. Just terrible on his part and it seems like that's now becoming a constant theme with that offense.

Comment

These two had better get on the same sheet of music.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            You mean John Fox. He played right into the hands of Miami's gameplan on defense. Just terrible on his part and it seems like that's now becoming a constant theme with that offense.
                            yea john fox, no idea where the Mike came from

Comment

Seriously? We got this far without an Andy Reid mention?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information