Sean Taylor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Taylor

Credit to JT Jag for bringing this up in the Weekly Discussion thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread.

It's been 2 years. I truly believe he had the chance to be one of the best to play the position.

I think he was one of the best to play the position. No doubt about it.

Comment

I remember Sean Taylor.

Comment

He was amazing, so sad his life was cut short. Incredible football player.

Comment

One of my favorite players ever and my favorite Cane ever. RIP Sean. You will never be forgotten.

Comment

Never forgotten, I can't believe how long it has been.

Comment

I remember Sean Taylor.

Comment

Too depressing to even discuss.

If you were watching TV in D.C. that night, the last report you heard was that Sean had opened his eyes and was responding to visitors.
                5 minutes later it was reported he was dead.

He definitely was a Next Level football player.

RIP ST.

Comment

RIP Sean Taylor, never forgotten.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                    Too depressing to even discuss.

If you were watching TV in D.C. that night, the last report you heard was that Sean had opened his eyes and was responding to visitors.
                    5 minutes later it was reported he was dead.

He definitely was a Next Level football player.

RIP ST.
                    I remember that. I went to bed when I heard that he had opened his eyes, and I assumed he would be okay. But then I woke up in the morning and was greeted with the terrible news. It's so sad to see him go down like that after he had made such a concious effort to turn his life and his career around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Ya, I never thought for a second he was going to die when I heard he got shot in the leg I was thinking he woul be fine pretty sad waking up to the news.:(

Comment

One thing I always kind of felt bad about is that I was more upset when Sean Taylor died than I was when some of my relatives died. Oh well. I remember vividly when I found out. Heard on NFLN that he got shot and that he was in the hospital. You just kind of assume that guys are going to recover. I was shocked when I heard he passed the next morning. And that day, I had to a slide show presentation at school on concussion and I had a picture of Sean laying some guy out on the title page. That was weird.

Comment

Rest in peace. I really can't believe that it's been so long.

Comment

Feels like it has been longer than 2 years to me, I hate it when people always talk about how they really loved a player after they died and never said anything about them prior to their death, but this is different. No matter what team you were a fan of you respected Sean Taylor, you loved his mentality on the field and you feared for your receivers. It is truly sad to see a player maturing on and off the field, really putting his life together and then poof gone. I remember when I found out and I didn't believe it, one of my friends told me at school and I didn't believe him, I literally thought he was kidding and I said "He was only shot in the leg and he was moving and awake last night, he isn't dead." only to turn on Sportscenter when I got home to see he was actually gone.

He was a Redskin, but I truly respected him and enjoyed him as a player and let me tell you, Sean Taylor and Brian Dawkins are a great safety duo in Madden. I still wonder how good Sean could have been, he could have been a hall of famer. It still feels awful to think about Sean Taylor leaving at such a young age and just entering the prime of his career on the field. Rest in peace Sean.

Comment

Man, He definitely comes up in my thoughts every so often. I doubt I will ever forget him. Such an intimidating force on the football field, was in his prime and was just starting to turn around his life with his wife and daughter. I will never forget him.

Rest in Peace, Sean Taylor.
                              Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 11-27-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information