Week 13 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Discussion Thread

I said this about Kansas City, but the Steelers should win the next two games to control their destiny for a playoff spot. I really enjoy the two primetime games. They should be good games.

FIRST!

Titans @ Indy! You goin' down Colts! :D
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I think the Jaguars win, but they are still not a playoff team. I don't see them getting past NE and IND. Those will be two losses in a row IMO.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Chargers should get another confidence booster this week C:

Comment

I don't feel good about this week. Denver gunna own us!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            FIRST!

Titans @ Indy! You goin' down Colts! :D
            If the Colts win this week, only possible way they don't run the table is if they shut it down.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Dont think like that, you guys will win! Chargers will be rooting for you hah

Comment

Bills have a home game not in Buffalo, on a thursday, on a network I don't get at home, in a stadium that might not sell out, during a Sabres game :/

I'm still going to watch the game, definitely, but I hate the situation. Worst part is still that they took the Jets game out of Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  You guys dont feel good? The Broncos are 1-17 lifetime in games in Kansas City during December. There aint too many of us that arent feeling just a wee bit apprehensive about sunday.

This is a close your eyes and cross your fingers type of a game, as the wild card is more or less riding on it.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    I said this about Kansas City, but the Steelers should win the next two games to control their destiny for a playoff spot. I really enjoy the two primetime games. They should be good games.
                    You're forgetting the primetime game tomorrow with the Jets and Bills. Even though those two teams aren't powerhouses, I'll be interested to see the game. It's been a while since I've watched Sanchez play. His quarterback rating has plummeted since I I saw him in the earlier part of the season. I had no idea it was in the low 60's.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Geaux Saints. You guys have owned us lately. Hopefully that ends this Sunday.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                        You guys dont feel good? The Broncos are 1-17 lifetime in games in Kansas City during December. There aint too many of us that arent feeling just a wee bit apprehensive about sunday.

This is a close your eyes and cross your fingers type of a game, as the wild card is more or less riding on it.
                        Statistics like that are all well and good, but Denver is playing well right now, and Kansas City is not. It wouldn't completely shock me if we won (like it did against the Steelers!) but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Arrowhead is a tough place to play but I'm not too confident. I really do hope they prove me wrong though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Ravens on MNF and I have a final the next morning. fml.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Big week. Vikes can all but lock up a top 2 spot in the NFC with a win over the Cards, will also mean the Saints are going to have to seek perfection, wish there was an AFC team to push the Colts.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

The bears suck

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information