No announcement yet.

Is Darrelle Revis the best in the game?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Nnamdi has said himself he is most comfortable on that side of the field. It's a bizarre little hole in his game. I'm sure he could shadow if he needed to but might as well play to strengths.
    I have no idea if it's conditioned or because he came out of Cal having mostly played that side as a safety or what. It's not like the Raiders are the only team with assigned positions like RCB and LCB, far from it in fact, but I personally would like to see they use him more in an attempt to shut down a receiver.

That said, I wouldn't underestimate the value Nnamdi provides when Oakland gets to swing all their coverages away from him. It's a consistency that I think Nnamdi could live without, but I'm not sure the same could be said about the rest of the defensive backs and linebackers.

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      no sir, why would I dare to do that?

or is it?
      No of course you wouldn't! Or... would you? Maybe if you didn't expect me to expect you to you would, with the intent to surprise me. Then again I might be expecting you to expect me not expecting you, thus expecting your sarcasm and detecting it. In that case you wouldn't be sarcastic because I would expect it. So... ehm... I guess you could be. But you wouldn't since I'd possibly expect it.

my brain hurts.

(by the way, yes that makes sense)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Debug Information