No announcement yet.

Is Darrelle Revis the best in the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Darrelle Revis the best in the game?

After tonight I have to say yes. The guy is a monster, him and Wood on Thanksgiving have made me remember why top shelf cornerbacks are taken top 10 all the time ( Revis was taken 15th ) it's crazy to see these guys go up against the best and shut them down. TO has been going off the last two weeks with over 250 yards and 2 td's, tonight Revis held him to 31 yards. And Wood held Calvin Johnson to 10 yards! It's fun to see great cornerback play back, now I wish the Raiders would let Nnamdi lockup on wideouts all over the place.

1a) Nnamdi
    1b) Revis
    2) Woodson
    Last edited by TACKLE; 12-31-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Revis is the best. Better than every CB in the league. And by a decent amount. Well before tonight.

Comment

Yeah Revis is playing out of his mind right now. Im really impressed.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I agree. I think Revis has passed Asomugha by at this point.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Revis Aso and DRC are my top 3

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Revis Aso and DRC are my top 3
              The same DRC who has given up 6 touchdowns this season?

Comment

no clue, the same one who shuts down WR after WR

Comment

no clue, the same one who shuts down WR after WR
                  and by shut down do you mean allow 5 other teams #1 receivers to go for over 100 yards? Or do you mean allowing 6 touchdowns? Or is it allowing 620 yards this season (which btw is 5th worst in the NFL)?

Comment

DRC over Woodson? Ugh. Don't even know where to start. I'm about the defend a Packer, let me get my vomit bag ready.

Notable #1 receivers who played the Cardinals so far this year. Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Mike Sims Walker, and Steve Smith. All of them went over 100 yards except Smith who has to play with Delhomme and still had 56 yards and a TD.
                    Last edited by yo123; 12-04-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      and by shut down do you mean allow 5 other teams #1 receivers to go for over 100 yards? Or do you mean allowing 6 touchdowns? Or is it allowing 620 yards this season (which btw is 5th worst in the NFL)?
                      your so called "facts" seem to be getting in the way of the complete awesomeness that is DRC

Interesting fact, Larry Fitzgerald is the 1st person to play against his own team

Comment

??? Must have miscounted, regardless he had allowed 5 receivers to go over 100 yards.

Sheldon Brown has been the best CB statistically this season and the fact that he has yet to be mentioned is disappointing.

Comment

and im pretty sure MSW was covered by McFadden, i think DRC was covering Holt

Comment

your so called "facts" seem to be getting in the way of the complete awesomeness that is DRC

Interesting fact, Larry Fitzgerald is the 1st person to play against his own team
                            Yes, epic fail on my part. Point remains the same.

Comment

The top 3 CB's this year so far are Revis, Brown, and Woodson.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information