• Hey, **** my life, alright?

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/sports/nf...geles-20091201

notice who he mentioned first.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Get To Da Choppa!!!!

Comment

*rolls eyes* I live in LA (well, about 15 minutes from ACTUAL LA) and have been out here over two years. The people out here just don't care about football unless its USC.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

They'll care for 15 years. Just like Jacksonville did. But the NFL will make a **** ton more money in those 15 years.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

**** off LA. You had your chance and blew it.

Comment

I don't know why they keep bringing up the possibility of two teams there. LA probably needs to prove they can support one team first.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              **** off LA. You had your chance and blew it.
              Don't be bitter, LA is coming for Adrian Peterson and you know it!

Someone out there a conspiracy is brewing to kill off Al Davis and move the Raiders back into a new stadium. There's still a huge Raider base here.

Comment

Jags are becoming the easy target in situations like this. If a reporter leads off J'Ville, I don't think there's much to the story.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Think of how that would screw with the alignment if the Jags moved to L.A. It really wouldn't make much sense to have the Los Angeles Jaguars in the AFC South, but I guess on the other hand it makes about as much sense as having the Dolphins in the AFC East.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Think of how that would screw with the alignment if the Jags moved to L.A. It really wouldn't make much sense to have the Los Angeles Jaguars in the AFC South, but I guess on the other hand it makes about as much sense as having the Dolphins in the AFC East.
                    Miami is just as far east as it is south

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                      Miami is just as far east as it is south
                      yet it doesn't fit geographically with New England, Buffalo, or the NY Jets

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

You think St. Louis fits with SF, Arizona and Seattle? Christ, Dallas is further west than St Louis. There is a rivalry factor built into the alignment.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Raiders signed a new deal to stay in Oakland a few weeks ago until 2013 I believe

EDIT
                          http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_13819532
                          The Raiders and the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority announced Wednesday that they have reached a tentative agreement to extend their lease through the 2013 season. The lease had been set to expire after the 2010 season.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Isn't the Jags stadium empty every Sunday? Why is this surprising?

Comment

Geographically, many of the divisions make no sense. Indy is not "south". It's midwest, just like Chicago is not "north", it's midwest. KC and STL are both in "west" divisions but are also midwest. But there's no midwest division so they have to go somewhere.

I do think the Jags will eventually have to go somewhere else. There's just too much football to go around with the Bucs, Dolphins, Gators, Seminoles, etc. etc. Plus people retire to Florida but stay loyal to their teams so that's an entire country of other teams to contend with. No wonder they tarp over their seats and still have blackouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information