No announcement yet.

Best overall LB right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, D'Qwell Jackson if I was starting a team today.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
      Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, D'Qwell Jackson if I was starting a team today.
      Why D'Qwell Jackson of all people?

Comment

Does ray ray still think tackling sproles to end a game was one of the best plays of his entire ridiculous career?

Comment

So hard to pick just one... top 4 though are definitely DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Andra Davis, and Mario Haggan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            So hard to pick just one... top 4 though are definitely DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Andra Davis, and Mario Haggan.
            But in all seriousness, if people are talking about Dumervil being worth a 1st and 3rd plus a new huge contract, where does he rank amongst 3-4 OLBs these days?

Comment

i can not believe that no one has said Harrison......defensive player of the year

OLB - Harrison

ILB - Willis

Matthew 19:26
              Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                But in all seriousness, if people are talking about Dumervil being worth a 1st and 3rd plus a new huge contract, where does he rank amongst 3-4 OLBs these days?
                Other than Demarcus Ware and James Harrison I can't think of anyone.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Why D'Qwell Jackson of all people?
                  Because he's a stud LB.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                    Because he's a stud LB.
                    Debatable. I think he's the beneficiary of a poor defensive line.

Comment

Debatable. I think he's the beneficiary of a poor defensive line.
                      It's not like Shaun Cody, Corey Williams, and Robaire Smith are scrubs. Jackson was playing extremely well before he went down with an injury. One of the lone bright spots on the Browns.

But is he on the level of Willis, Lewis, or Harris? I don't think so, but it's not like that's an insult either.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Patrick Willis perhaps. But he does struggle in coverage sometimes.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          It's not like Shaun Cody, Corey Williams, and Robaire Smith are scrubs. Jackson was playing extremely well before he went down with an injury. One of the lone bright spots on the Browns.

But is he on the level of Willis, Lewis, or Harris? I don't think so, but it's not like that's an insult either.
                          No, they're not scrubs but to take D'Qwell over everyone aside from Willis and Beason is saying a lot. D'Qwell may have been playing well but sacks excluded, he has 8 tackles for loss in his career. So you have to wonder how many tackles of his were 3-4 yards from the line of scrimmage.

Comment

No, they're not scrubs but to take D'Qwell over everyone aside from Willis and Beason is saying a lot. D'Qwell may have been playing well but sacks excluded, he has 8 tackles for loss in his career. So you have to wonder how many tackles of his were 3-4 yards from the line of scrimmage.
                            I agree with you there, but I think Jackson is a good enough young player to be chosen over the likes of Lewis if you're starting a team today. Remember, he was saying who'd he'd start a team with, so age could be a factor in this and give Jackson an advantage. David Harris is the only young ILB that comes to mind, but if it's just one player that's in question and he likes Jackson more, then to each his own I guess.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Patrick Willis is nasty. I remember in the game agianst SanFran this year there was a play where Chris Johnson bounced a run to the outside and Patrick Willis tripped while he was in pursuit and he still caught Chris. Granted P-Will still had a great angle on him but there are no other LBs that can do that IMO.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

So I guess the rumors of Ray Lewis' death were greatly exaggerated.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information