Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berrian Joins Peterson Over 100 mph

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4716172

This had to have been discussed already, but I didn't see it anywhere. Still, I don't see what the big deal is...We all know multi-million dollar athletes are invincible.

First time Berrian has gone over the century mark this season.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post

Comment

Damn. 54 over the speed limit. That's the kind of driver that when I see them on the interstate I pray that there's a state trooper somewhere up ahead to catch their asses.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Thread worthy?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
              Thread worthy?
              If it was just Adrian Peterson going 100+ in a 55mph zone, then no...But because 3 days after Peterson gets busted, his own teammate does the same exact thing, yeah I'd say thread worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                If it was just Adrian Peterson going 100+ in a 55mph zone, then no...But because 3 days after Peterson gets busted, his own teammate does the same exact thing, yeah I'd say thread worthy.

How so? Are you saying their willingness to speed has something to do with them playing for the Vikings?

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of us have done the same thing at some point. Not condoning it, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. But when it comes to getting in trouble with the law it's pretty low on the severity scale.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  Damn. 54 over the speed limit. That's the kind of driver that when I see them on the interstate I pray that there's a state trooper somewhere up ahead to catch their asses.
                  104-60=....

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    How so? Are you saying their willingness to speed has something to do with them playing for the Vikings?

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of us have done the same thing at some point. Not condoning it, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. But when it comes to getting in trouble with the law it's pretty low on the severity scale.
                    Don't think so hard. 2 NFL teammates got busted for going 50 over in a span of 3 days. It's newsworthy on ESPN.com, SI.com, etc., so I think it's okay to start an innocent thread on a NFL talk forum website.

Comment

Don't think so hard. 2 NFL teammates got busted for going 50 over in a span of 3 days. It's newsworthy on ESPN.com, SI.com, etc., so I think it's okay to start an innocent thread on a NFL talk forum website.

Also a headline on Espn.com- Demarcus Ware probable despite chip in wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        That's mean. He's probably just in a hurry. And 104 really isn't that fast anyway, now if he were doing 120 that would've been excessive, but 104 is alright.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

What's your point? Do you see a bunch of random threads posted by me? No, I rarely post threads...I thought this was interesting news so I made one. If it bothers you umm okay?

If Steven Jackson getting a fine for tossing a football in the stands is thread worthy then I think I'm okay making this one. No worries.

Comment

What's your point? Do you see a bunch of random threads posted by me? No, I rarely post threads...I thought this was interesting news so I made one. If it bothers you umm okay?

If Steven Jackson getting a fine for tossing a football in the stands is thread worthy then I think I'm okay making this one. No worries.
                            You're okay, it's a good thread. If it wasn't one to begin with it became one with:

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Also a headline on Espn.com- Demarcus Ware probable despite chip in wrist.
                              You're getting a little too defensive just because they happen to be Vikings. I don't think he made the thread just because he happens to be a fan of a rival team. If it were two players from any other team then it wouldn't have made a difference. If you truly don't care for the thread, simply don't click on it THEN post a response which happens to bump it to the top of all threads making more people click on it because of the number of responses.

As for Berrian, he's an idiot. I would say that about any other player if their teammate did the same exact thing days earlier.

I guess Peterson and Berrian don't have 'getting away from the cops speed' like Chris Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information