Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

After Monday night's 27-14 loss, Rice took aim at the stadium in which the game was played, and the city in which the stadium is situated.

"To be honest with you, it was just Lambeau Field," Rice said."

"I didn't see anything special. They put us in the middle of nowhere and it's not a real exciting place."

"Everything about this place is terrible, to be honest with you."

lol thats the best he can do
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Come on Rice don't be bitter.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

New Rochelle is about 15-20 mins from Manhattan and New Brunswick is about an hour from Manhattan so I'm pretty sure he did spend a lot of time there. Anyway who cares.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So true though.

I just learned to love him a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
            Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

After Monday night's 27-14 loss, Rice took aim at the stadium in which the game was played, and the city in which the stadium is situated.

"To be honest with you, it was just Lambeau Field," Rice said."

"I didn't see anything special. They put us in the middle of nowhere and it's not a real exciting place."

Too bad. after the 2 fumbles he generously donated to the Packers, Green Bay LOVES Ray Rice. :)

Comment

He only had one fumble.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                compared to the bay area, every where is terrible.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  New Rochelle is about 15-20 mins from Manhattan and New Brunswick is about an hour from Manhattan so I'm pretty sure he did spend a lot of time there. Anyway who cares.
                  This.

Id feel the same way if I were him. I'm about 20 minutes from Manhattan, and I personally can't stand anywhere thats in the middle of no where.

He's just a city boy. I'm sure a lot of city guys feel the same way he feels.

Having that said, he's bitter after a loss.

Comment

ZOMG New York is the center of the universe!!

Seriously, get the **** over yourself. (Ray Rice, not you BBD :))

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

go milk a cow.

*shrug*

j/p ;)

Comment

Man, just wait guys, when Tom Savage comes to the NFL...

zomg.

Thats all i have to say. I might request the Giants to trade Eli and 10 draft picks for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Man, just wait guys, when Tom Savage comes to the NFL...

zomg.

Thats all i have to say. I might request the Giants to trade Eli and 10 draft picks for him.
                          I love Savage but I wish he wasn't from Philly haha. It's really his only flaw.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I live in Minneapolis, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about living in cities, but I really hate the condescending attitude that people have sometimes about the country. And let's be honest, his definition of culture likely consists of drinking Hennessy and throwing money at naked ladies anyway. I'm sure you can do both in Green Bay. It's not like he misses the Met or something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I love Savage but I wish he wasn't from Philly haha. It's really his only flaw.
                              Damn. I didn't know he's from Philly. I guess he's doomed to be a perennial disappointment for the rest of his life now.

Nvm about him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information