Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I live in Minneapolis, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about living in cities, but I really hate the condescending attitude that people have sometimes about the country. And let's be honest, his definition of culture likely consists of drinking Hennessey and throwing money at naked ladies anyway. I'm sure you can do both in Green Bay. It's not like he misses the Met or something.
    Haha. this is so true. I went to a RU party that Rice was hosting once....I stood out like a sore thumb being a grad student at the time, and him being like 20 years old with a bunch of half naked hos around him. But still good times.

I heard Minny has some of the best hamburgers youll find in the country. I really want to go out there one day. I forget the name of the joint, but I saw it on Food Network. Theres these 2 burger joints that both claim they created the same burger.

All I know is one of those burgers needs to get in my belly.

Comment

Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

Molton Cheese inside of a burger. Brilliant. By the way, Matt's Bar is the originator, accept no imitations. Come to think of it, Food Network has been to Minneapolis a lot. We're good at making people fat.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

Molton Cheese inside of a burger. Brilliant. By the way, Matt's Bar is the originator, accept no imitations. Come to think of it, Food Network has been to Minneapolis a lot. We're good at making people fat.
        Helps to withstand the cold in the winter.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

That looks so good. Its like a heart attack waiting to happen.

No wonder the Williams wall were taking those diet pills.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            That looks so good. Its like a heart attack waiting to happen.

No wonder the Williams wall were taking those diet pills.
            I've made one before in my own kitchen. It came out just as they showed it on Food Network. It was good for a one-time-only eat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I've made one before in my own kitchen. It came out just as they showed it on Food Network. It was good for a one-time-only eat.
              Did it come out good? You got me thinking. I might grill some up this weekend if I have time.

Finals are coming up though, and squeezing work, grad classes, and football in before finals is going to be a big enough challenge as is, so i might have to wait until next week.

Comment

Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

The Juicy Lucy is clearly the best thing to ever come out of Minnesota.

Comment

Personally I think the city sucks and that goes for any city. :)

Comment

Ray Rice thread turned into a food thread ? epic win and this burger looks awesome.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
                      Ray Rice thread turned into a food thread ? epic win and this burger looks awesome.
                      it's because of his juicy thighs. leads to juicy burgers and bonerz.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Hey I was right Scotty!

<+Wooty> I have a feeling kenny britt will be awesomeness (woot with rare epic win)

:D RUTGERS!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          it's because of his juicy thighs. leads to juicy burgers and bonerz.
                          Haha, is that the first time you've mentioned Rice and a boner on SWDC. I remember countless other things but not a boner.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

and is it bad that everytime I watch Ray Rice I automatically spot his thighs before everything else..

Damn you scotty !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I wonder if melted cheese comes out of Ray Rice's thigh's if you take a bite.

*pause/no hom0*

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Haha, is that the first time you've mentioned Rice and a boner on SWDC. I remember countless other things but not a boner.
                                hmmm I'm not sure. I don't use the word boner often, you may be correct!
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information