Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    So true though.
    Something tells me a kid from Germany has never been to the midwest, much less Green Bay itself. While the statement may not be false, this makes you sound pretentious.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
      Its competely true. If it wasn't for the history of it no one would care about that place. For people that don't care about history, its really not impressive.
      I could care less about the history. So screw Green bay
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

The dude is bitter. It's really a classless thing to say with all of the football history stored in that stadium and the passion of the city for the team. I actually like what Florio said. Very rare.

Comment

Ray Rice

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Ray Rice? Is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            Its competely true. If it wasn't for the history of it no one would care about that place. For people that don't care about history, its really not impressive.
            Is anything impressive without history? Think about that. What is impressive without history?

Comment

I obviously love history, but Lambeau Field isn't exactly all that historic. I mean, it was built in 1957. Also, it's been remodeled so many times that it's not even the same stadium for the most part.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Is anything impressive without history? Think about that. What is impressive without history?
                Chris Johnson.

Comment

Haha, seriously? You guys aren't handling this loss very well, are you? Just because your star offensive weapon (impressive game for him, btw) says something doesn't mean you have to agree.

Comment

Haha, seriously? You guys aren't handling this loss very well, are you? Just because your star offensive weapon (impressive game for him, btw) says something doesn't mean you have to agree.
                    Well I don't know how I would like it but I will take my star players word for it. I am pissed we lost but that is not why I say screw Green Bay. I said that because multiple people said it is in the middle of no where and that makes me not want to even attempt going there.
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Trends come and go, but Ravens players talking **** off the field apparently never gets old.

Comment

Well I don't know how I would like it but I will take my star players word for it. I am pissed we lost but that is not why I say screw Green Bay. I said that because multiple people said it is in the middle of no where and that makes me not want to even attempt going there.
                        It's Green Bay, saying it's in the middle of nowhere may be true if it was in a different town, but Lambeau is located in 'best" part of town as far as stuff to do. From the Lombardi/Oneida intersection heading south down Oneida is where everything that's worthwhile in Green Bay is located.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Philip Rivers

Comment

Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              From the Lombardi/Oneida intersection heading south down Oneida is where everything that's worthwhile in Green Bay is located.
                              I hear they've got a McDonalds AND a Wendy's now. :)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I hear they've got a McDonalds AND a Wendy's now. :)
                                We have an Applebee's too. Just ask Ryan Longwell.

for real though..I don't know what makes a city "in the middle of nowhere" but Green Bay has the Fox Valley to the South and Lake Michigan to the East. It's really the central(ish) hub for a lot of cities that are only slightly smaller.

People don't have to like Green Bay. People don't have to get the history part of it. It's not one of those things where "if you like football, you have to like Green Bay." F that. It's like those assholes that tell me if I like rock music, I have to like the Beatles. Well, I do like rock music, but I hate the ******* Beatles.

People can think what they want to think..but, the main point here is, I doubt Ray Rice would be talking that way if he didn't have the worst game of his season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information