No announcement yet.

Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Australia and I really want to go to a game at Lambeau just for it's history and because I firmly believe that you haven't truly watched a game until you have sat through freezing conditions at Lambeau.

Hopefully I will get to see the Vikes play the Packers there and be the random guy in the crowd getting sledged by a whole bunch of cheeseheads, can't think of a better "football experience".

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
      Trends come and go, but Ravens players talking **** off the field apparently never gets old.
      So ******* true.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Are the ravens really that bad of a trash talking team? I figure most teams have players who talk **** but are the Ravens one of the top teams? I may be biased but I didnt think we are that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          Are the ravens really that bad of a trash talking team? I figure most teams have players who talk **** but are the Ravens one of the top teams? I may be biased but I didnt think we are that bad
          Interestingly enough, I can't think of a team that talks more. They're just a very vocal team.

Comment

I stopped reading after the Juicy Lucy was posted, that thing looks amazingly delicious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Interestingly enough, I can't think of a team that talks more. They're just a very vocal team.
              yea we are vocal, back in the day w/ Billick we were a lot more vocal, billick let virtually anything be said. Hell Tony Siragusa dared any steelers fan to meet him in the bathroom for a fight after the Ravens steelers game one year.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                I hate the ******* Beatles.
                Hold the phone. I don't care if you love classic rock or not, how can you hate the Beatles?

Also, there are places in Baltimore which are much less developed than "rural" Wisconsin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  yea we are vocal, back in the day w/ Billick we were a lot more vocal, billick let virtually anything be said. Hell Tony Siragusa dared any steelers fan to meet him in the bathroom for a fight after the Ravens steelers game one year.
                  If I were a Steelers fan, I would have showed up.

Just to say I met Tony Siragusa.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Philip Rivers
                    I thought God lived forever

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Hold the phone. I don't care if you love classic rock or not, how can you hate the Beatles?

Also, there are places in Baltimore which are much less developed than "rural" Wisconsin.
                      If you had to pick one.

Rural Wisconsin

Place in Baltimore

I think I'll take the boring, in the middle of nowhere place. Thanks for visiting Ray Rice.

Comment

Guess what Ray...We don't like you.

Comment

If you had to pick one.

Rural Wisconsin

Place in Baltimore

I think I'll take the boring, in the middle of nowhere place. Thanks for visiting Ray Rice.
                          Rice is probably talking about the night life of baltimore and places like this

Comment

I lost a little bit of respect for Ray with that. He's an old school, hard nosed type of player. It's a shame he feels that way cause he'd be a great fit on any OLD team with his playing style.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Is anything impressive without history? Think about that. What is impressive without history?
                              Lots of things are impressive without a storied history. Look at the Cowboys new stadium, very impressive without any history yet.

All about a person's interest. He wasn't alive for some of the great history at Lambeau and probably doesn't even know most of it. To somone like that, there's not that much that is impressive just to the eye about the stadium.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Also being in that visitors locker room might not be that great. I haven't seen it, but I know the Packers locker room is amaaaazing. There's also no 4 or 5 star hotel for road teams to stay in.
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information