Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    I'm not really trying to be " hostile" its just that all of your comments that deal with the Packers always come off that way. Not that mine about the Viking usually come off as sensible either.. :)
    Oh no doubt I am a homer in that regard and have a whole lot of biased hate towards the fudgepackers. I just can't help myself. I bleed purple and I disagree that bleeding purple makes a man ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      bleeding purple makes a man ***.
      You said it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        According to the new SI poll Ray Rice isn't the only one who feels this way. Out of 300 players polled that were in the league for less than 5 years Green Bay was #1 on the list of teams players wouldn't want to play for.
        Number three thank you. Behind Buffalo and Cleveland I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Number three thank you. Behind Buffalo and Cleveland I believe.
          I've lived in buffalo it's a nice town. Cleveland on the other hand is a true **** hole on par with Detroit and Gary.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            I've lived in buffalo it's a nice town. Cleveland on the other hand is a true **** hole on par with Detroit and Gary.
            Buffalo may be a nice town, but it's not a desireable football environment.

Comment

Buffalo may be a nice town, but it's not a desireable football environment.
              I'd rather live there, and WTF is wrong with the football environment? Other than it being a small media market, but so is GB, cleveland and a slew of other NFL cities.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                I'd rather live there, and WTF is wrong with the football environment? Other than it being a small media market, but so is GB, cleveland and a slew of other NFL cities.
                I think them considering a move to Toronto just about says what's wrong with it. Don't you think?

Comment

I think them considering a move to Toronto just about says what's wrong with it. Don't you think?
                  I thought the whole point of them playing in Toronto was to stay in Buffalo. They are broadening their fan base and making more money by playing in Toronto once a year for the next 5 years or so. I highly doubt Ralph Wilson would want to move from Buffalo (where he is a god and has been there since what seems like the beginning of time) to Toronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by msolimani View Post
                    I thought the whole point of them playing in Toronto was to stay in Buffalo. They are broadening their fan base and making more money by playing in Toronto once a year for the next 5 years or so. I highly doubt Ralph Wilson would want to move from Buffalo (where he is a god and has been there since what seems like the beginning of time) to Toronto.
                    Exactly...

BK

Comment

• Hai guyz nice thread let's get a little more on topic though.

"Can I help you?"

"He doesn't like you.

"Sorry."

"I don't like you either. You better watch yourself, I've got the death sentence in 12 systems!"

"I'll be careful."

"You'll be dead!"

Comment

• Originally posted by msolimani View Post
                        That makes sense. I thought they were actually considering a move of the franchise to Toronto.

Buffalo, like Green Bay, doesn't have the appeal that young players would like when they first come into the league. Really, outside of football, you're stuck. Nothing to do. Football is all there is for players. On top of that, both cities have pretty harsh winters. I can see why it isn't an ideal place for players if they had to pick anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information