Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post

hard to tackle a guy who can fly.
    How can you not love this guy? He's a freaking beast. And to stick with us, not just stick with us, but want to be a Brown (which almost nobody else does)... When we haven't been even remotely good, constant turmoil, and for some reason just won't pay him.

For f*ck's sake pay the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by 21ST View Post
      he has got to be one of the worst starting safties in the nfl
      What happened to him? I remember last ear people were discussing him as one of the best in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
        What happened to him? I remember last ear people were discussing him as one of the best in the league.
        worst in the nfl is definitely not true. hes had a roller coaster of a year. hes made some great plays and hes given up some bad plays. hes been playing out of position at fs and its starting to show. hes playing incredibly aggressive and has been susceptible to the double move on several occasions getting beat for tds. hes not playing like the dominant guy he was earlier in his career and if you watch him play it looks like hes trying too hard to be the best. the talents there. the play hasnt been up to par.

its a young aggressive player in a lost season. hes letting technique slip and taking more risks than he should.
        Last edited by DiG; 12-23-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Patriots' season:
          http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/0/pyzamOmgWtf.jpg

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Same old story in SF

All Alex wants for Christmas is an O-Line.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this characterizes the Bengals entire season or not, but it is a great picture.

Comment

• Just some missed opportunities and BAD officiating this year.
                But hey, we found this guy: So I'm good for now.
                Last edited by thebow305; 12-25-2009, 12:32 AM.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information