Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Saints.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Chargers playing in Arlington and damn you christmas!!! me not having the money to get tickets :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and my sister tells me the cheapest tickets are about 70 dollars! :CCCCCC

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
        Chargers playing in Arlington and damn you christmas!!! me not having the money to get tickets :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and my sister tells me the cheapest tickets are about 70 dollars! :CCCCCC
        You need to make that happen. There would be no way I would not be attending that game if the Steelers were in Arlington or NOLA.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

It's crazy how much we've turned around since last year.
          It isnt that surprising really. I didn't expect it but all the signs were there, I just went with the whole Bengals thing for predicting them and a tough division. Your defense was pretty damn good and it was young and you added a star or 2 if you count Rivers. The defense has taken the logical step to being pretty elite now.

Offensively, Benson was solid last year and he had a good offseason, Palmer back is huge. Really, if you looked at the team they certainly had the ability to be this good, of course I didn't expect the Steelers or Ravens to be this bad which has really helped the Bengals.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Colts clinch the #1 seed with a win over the Broncos. I'm just not sure that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
              Eagles/Giants huge Sunday night showdown.
              Agreed, this has to be the most interesting match up, winner controls that wild card spot, and if Dallas loses, winner controls division.

Comment

Nineteen years later, another Chiefs blackout seems inevitable

Comment

Even if the Chiefs find a way to sell the rest of the unsold tickets, Covitz points out that the string of 155 straight sellouts will be ending soon.

Next weekend, the Browns come to town.
                  Not looking good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    What the heck is up with the Steelers?
                    Your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

I'm a Cleveland fan today. Hopefully they find a way to beat Pittsburgh so they are a broken team when they play GB in a few weeks.

Look at the injuries for the Packers DL this week
                      The Packers are facing a possible serious shortage of defensive linemen this week because of injuries to Ryan Pickett (hamstring), B.J. Raji (ankle), Cullen Jenkins (hamstring) and Johnny Jolly (knee).
                      That's our 4 starting lineman. In our 3-4 they all get consistent playing time through rotation and the 4 man fronts we use quite often.

If they were all out we would be left with 2 defensive lineman, Jarius Wynn a 6th round rookie DE and Montgomery a guy whose been a 4-3 DE backup. Also no nose tackle whatsoever.

DT Justin Harrell and DE/LB Aaron Kampman are on IR. So we could be down to our 7th and 8th linemen and presumably a practice squad player.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        Not looking good lol.
                        Now I know what it feels like to be a Raiders fan. :(

Comment

A team can buy/donate up to 17,000 tickets. The Rams did that for 3 thousand tickets a couple weeks ago ( against the Saints I believe ). So unless the Chiefs are to poor, they can do this to keep a blackout from keeping away.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            A team can buy/donate up to 17,000 tickets. The Rams did that for 3 thousand tickets a couple weeks ago ( against the Saints I believe ). So unless the Chiefs are to poor, they can do this to keep a blackout from keeping away.
                            I don't think poor is the right word I would say cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I don't think poor is the right word I would say cheap.
                              Ah, well you never know. The Rams did it, and we were supposed to be "cheap" and are in the middle of selling the Franchise.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Now I know what it feels like to be a Raiders fan. :(
                                You mean you know what it feels like to be a Jaguars fan.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information