Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    So IDK, I really like Suh, but I think we have drafted too many lineman over the years. We can't be having Keith Null playing QB for us in December.... We shall have our choice since this will be the year the Rams will be #1!
    There isn't a QB in this draft that is even close to being worth passing on Suh for at this point. Especially with how much trouble you guys still have on the DL and when considering who your coach is.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

So IDK, I really like Suh, but I think we have drafted too many lineman over the years. We can't be having Keith Null playing QB for us in December.... We shall have our choice since this will be the year the Rams will be #1!
      That's nothing to be proud of man.

Giants or Eagles?

Comment

I think Suh is still the best pick at #1, Null isn't playing great but were expecting him to be the answer...right now my dream draft is something along the line of Suh, Pike, and Alexander (Danario)
        I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Romo hasn't completed a pass since the first quarter. not that it's not a tense game but sheesh.

Comment

Go with Suh. Ya'll do need a QB, but Suh will make that DEF better two-fold. Hard to pass that up.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Scifres + Osgood = Win

Comment

• Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                I think Suh is still the best pick at #1, Null isn't playing great but were expecting him to be the answer...right now my dream draft is something along the line of Suh, Pike, and Alexander (Danario)
                yes, Spags with Suh and Long? he'll go nuts.
                Plus, I think you could grab a nice QB in round 2 or trade up. Bradford could fall or risk McCoy or Pike.

and geez, Osgood is like David Tyree
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  Scifres + Osgood = Win
                  This has been the Charger secret weapon for yeaaars now.

Comment

• Mike Mitchell appearance! 13 yards on the sack.

Comment

• Barbie made a good tackle right now. I logged on, just to post that.

Comment

• Just don't put Mike Mitchell out in coverage. But I like him near the LOS; nice sack.

Comment

• Ugh Week 14 and Jamal Williams still looms large over this squad.

Comment

• Crap. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Lets make this game more exciting......CJ takes on the Rams defense himself.

Comment

• JaMarcus Russell appearance. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information