Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    The Cardinals reeaaally need someone that can run the football without fumbling it once a game.
    I feel like I am watching the Texans play.

Comment

• I think the Cards would really benefit from a quality LT....Gandy? Bridges? These guys just aren't hacking it in an offense where, if they could block even averagely, the skill position guys could explode for big plays at any time.

Too bad I think they'll pick too late in the draft to get anyone who could actually make a difference...

Comment

• LMFAO. 7 turnovers?
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• lol Cards.

Comment

• Singletary must have used the fumble-itis card at the beginning of the game

Comment

• Wow, I needed Fitz to have an off game, but I didn't expect this bad of a game. I'm happy. :)
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wow, just wow.

Comment

• not one fumble was recovered by the cards. tsk tsk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    I think the Cards would really benefit from a quality LT....Gandy? Bridges? These guys just aren't hacking it in an offense where, if they could block even averagely, the skill position guys could explode for big plays at any time.

Too bad I think they'll pick too late in the draft to get anyone who could actually make a difference...
                    I completely agree. For such a talented offense (besides tonight of course) the Cards are one of the worst teams (30th??) at explosive plays (over 40 yards). Some of it is teams selling out to stop the deep ball but alot of it is protection, the one game where Warner really had time was last week and Fitzgerald got his first long TD reception of the year. I will be pretty upset if we don't draft a LT early next year.

not one fumble was recovered by the cards. tsk tsk.
                    We got one :) small victories.

Anyway good game 49ers. They always play us tough and completely outplayed us today. If they can find a way to get Smith and Gore working well together (at the moment it's pretty much one or the other doing well) they will be a threat next year for any team.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Wow, I needed Fitz to have an off game, but I didn't expect this bad of a game. I'm happy. :)
                      The 49ers almost always shut down Fitz and Boldin.

Comment

• 49ers formula for winning: SF is 5-0 this season when Frank Gore gets more than 15 carries and 0-6 when he doesn't (DNP in 2 games).

Comment

• Fitzgerald's MRI is negative

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information